Something About Nodoka: Ranma Omake File

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Something About Nodoka: Ranma Omake File

Postby Innortal » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:56 am

Something About Nodoka
Disclaimer: I don’t own this series or any other series. I am just floating an idea. I am making no money, nor plan to, off this venture. If you think of suing me over this, then grow up.
I would like to first personally thank all of those reviewing my stories. I enjoy reading your comments, and try to correct the grammatical errors I miss with my final read-through as well as my spell checkers. The suggestions you all make will help make this story better for everyone to enjoy, as well as allow my to fix some plot holes I may unintentionally leave. If you find any, let me know, and I will correct them and repost the chapters.
Katsuhito sighed, wishing once again he had never told his youngest daughter about her true history.
All the signs had shown she would accept it well. She was perhaps one of the best students he had ever had to pleasure of teaching Jurai-style kendo and sword fighting. Her grades as a student were top-notch, and she seemed to be able to instinctively tap into her Jurian powers.
“Oh daddy?” came the sing-song call of his daughter, sending the missing crown prince back into hiding, hoping to all of the Gods and Goddesses he knew throughout the universe that she wouldn’t find him.
I have to stop this. I shouldn’t be hiding from my own daughter!
He could still remember where it all went wrong.
“So let me get this straight,” said the redheaded woman, standing by the lake near her father’s shrine. “You’re really an alien prince, trapped on Earth by choice, from an empire that spans a good bit of this galaxy.”
“This is true,” said Yosho, disguise gone.
“And all this because you truly didn’t love your half sister to the point of marriage?”
“Well, it was more to protect the empire from the civil war that would have most likely resulted from such a marriage, but your reason is just as valid.”
Nodding, the girl slowly smiled. “So that means I am a princess?”
“Yes,” said Yosho, not seeing where this was going.
“Then that means by Jurian law, we can be wed.”
“Well yes, but... What?” asked the slightly paling man.
“Well, there is no one better suited for me than you, Father,” said the smiling girl, as her robe began to be loosened. “And now thanks to the laws of Jurai, I can finally be with the manliest man I know!” she squealed, her robe falling to the ground, revealing her nude form.
She’s scarier than Seto.
His nude daughter had chased him around the shrine and surrounding lands for hours on end, trying to prove she was the right person to handle her father’s manly issues.
There has to be something I can do. I mean, what does it say about me that I’m running in fear over my own daughter? I’ll just explain to her that I don’t see her that way, and that’ll be that. After all, she’ll listen to me, won’t she?
“Oh Daddy, where are you?” called the voice again. “I have the body oil all warmed up! Let’s take care of those manly urges of yours!”
Man; am I so glad now that no one lives near me. I’d hate to have to explain that.
“There you are!”
“Eep!” came the girl-like cry from the Crown Prince. “Um, No-chan ... we can’t do this.”
“And why not,” came the hesitant growl from his daughter. “Am I not beautiful enough?”
“That’s not it at all!” he called out, stepping back a bit. So much like her mother.
“Am I not womanly enough for you? Don’t I have the best cooking skills?”
“That’s not it at all!”
“Then what is it?” she bellowed.
Think man, think! “It wouldn’t be proper because ... because ... because you already have a fiancé!”
“I what?” came the surprised reply.
“Yes, you’re engaged to marry a man from the ... the,” he paused, trying to remember which families owed the Masaki clan. “You’re engaged to a member of the Saotome family.”
“I am,” she asked in awe. “Is he manly?”
“I guarantee it,” said Yosho, activating his disguise as he headed back to the shrine. “Let me place some calls and see if we can have a formal omiai with them.”
“Okay Daddy,” said the redhead. “I better go get ready. I must look horrible.”
As she left, Yosho let out a breath he hadn’t known he was holding. “By Tsunami, please let them have someone she’ll consider manly, whatever the hell that means.”
Twenty years later...
Ranma sighed once again, looking over towards his mother, wondering what sort of troubles this was going to get him into.
Oh, things had been going fine that day, until his mother purchased certain information from Nabiki about his sexual activities; namely the full lack of them.
Yes folks, Nodoka Saotome had discovered her son was ... a virgin!
And this did not set well with the woman.
How can I prove to my father that I can produce manly children if my son has not been manly with other women?
“Um ... Mom, where are we going?”
“Why to get you some needed training, my son,” said Nodoka.
“Oh,” said Ranma. “Training’s good. I’m always up for training.”
Nodoka nodded as they continued to the Palace of Jade in the red-light district of Tokyo.
Nodoka tried to keep her swearing to a minimum as she filled out the training she wanted her son to undergo here. “Fat panda says only men can be the proper trainers. I’ll train his furry ass when I get back. Imagine telling my son that only a man could understand how to properly train someone...”
Though she had been happy to hand out small little bits of info to the girls who had heard that line from her son. Some professionals took their trade very seriously after all.
“Let’s see here... Hmm, BDSM? Well, Akane does seem to enjoy acting out. That might help my manly son show her the error of her ways.
“Water sports? What the hell does water skiing have to do with sex? No, none of that.
“Oral training? Well, his speaking skills are a bit lax. He’ll need those to properly woo a woman into bed.
“Hmm, maybe I should have them teach him in his cursed form as well. He should be manly after all while female. His lovers will expect that.”
Ranma sat outside the office, looking on as people passed him, trying to ignore the shivers that kept going down his back. “Man, they sure do train a lot of old people here. And they don’t seem like they’re becoming better fighters.”
Nabiki smirked as she whipped out her cell phone and began dialing the necessary numbers. “I wonder what the fiancées will pay to learn where Auntie took Ranma for ... training.”
Ten minutes and four hundred and seventy eight thousand yen later...
“AIYAH!” screamed Shampoo. “Airen no supposed to be practicing with other girls. Him supposed to practice with Shampoo! I mean, him not supposed to be doing anything with someone other than Shampoo!”
“How dare those hussies try and take Ranchan’s purity!” yelled Ukyo. “That is something for him to share with his cute fiancée when we’re finally married.”
“I just knew that pervert was up to something!” cried Akane. “He probably convinced Auntie to take him here.”
There was a moment of silence before Kodachi spoke. “And people assume I am mad.”
“What?” yelled Akane.
“Sugar, we all know Auntie, and you honestly believe that Ranchan made her take him here?” asked Ukyo.
“Aiyah, even Mousse not that stupid.”
“How dare you do such things to prepare for defaming my Shampoo, Saotome! I’ll... Quack?”
“Shampoo spoke too soon,” she muttered, as she used her bonbori to knock the Jusenkyo cursed duck into LEO.
“While I appreciate the effort of Mother Saotome to ensure that my beloved is properly trained to please me,” said Kodachi, “I find that I must agree with you common ruffians that such matters be done by the one he is destined to marry; namely me.”
“Ladies,” said Nabiki, “may I remind you that while you have been waiting here, Ranma has undoubtedly been placed in his new training regimen by Auntie.”
The girls all paused for a bit, before they took off into the Palace of Jade. “I’ll save you Ranchan/Airen/Ranma-sama/Ranma-no-baka!”
Nabiki shook her head as she counted her money. “Sometimes it’s just too easy.”
“Oh, that was mean Nabiki.”
“ACK!” cried the Ice Queen. “Kasumi, what are you doing here?”
“Oh, Auntie asked me to bring some food for Ranma-kun. She said he’d be very hungry as he was trained in the ways to pleasure a woman. That was so nice of Auntie to do that for Ranma-kun. Too few men take such opportunities to learn.”
Nabiki could only stare at her older sister. “I did not just hear what I thought I heard.”
“According to Mother’s diaries, she often wished someone had done something similar for Father, so I know she’d be happy for this training.”
Nabiki nodded, before she pinched herself, assuring her that this was not a dream or a nightmare.
“AHH!” screamed the four girls as they landed from being tossed out the doors of the Palace of Jade.
“We shall not allow you to pass,” said one girl as she hopped out from the doorway, followed by three more. “We are Masters of the School of Marital Arts, and none who dare enter this Palace are allowed to display such violence and audacity as you have.”
“Oh yeah,” yelled Akane. “What can you whores do?”
The four girls of the Jade Palace smiled.
Ranma left the Palace three days later, more educated than most males his age in the art of female pleasure—and suffering from some rope and chain burns to keep him ... learning, after his mother informed him that running away or not participating in the ‘lectures’ was something only an unmanly man would do.
“They were very nice, Auntie,” said Kasumi.
“I’m glad you liked them, Kasumi,” said Nodoka. “A few said they’d be over later this week for some tea if that’s okay with you.”
“That would be nice, Auntie,” said Kasumi. “I always love to spend time with friends.”
Ranma stayed out of the conversation, still blushing from his ... activities the last few days. I wonder why some of those girls had to wear those funny masks with zippers for mouths?
Nodoka smiled as she looked over her son. Oh yes, he had proven how manly he was to her these last few days, all of the ladies at the Palace had given him very high marks. It was just so lucky that those other girls had come along when they did. Sure, they had to be subdued, as well as hidden behind masks to keep her son from recognizing them—it just wouldn’t do if her son thought they did that sort of thing for a living.
But all five of them had been great teaching aids for her son. Too bad for Nabiki, she just had to try and blackmail them to reveal where Ranma was to the men and Cologne.
Oh well, at least they’ll be less angry now. Losing those pent-up hormones will do that to you.
Now, I just need to show my son to my father, and prove I can bare manly children for him.

At a shrine in the Okayama prefecture, a certain priest sneezed after feeling as if Death itself was stroking his back.
No-chan must be coming, that is the only time I ever have this feeling.
Perhaps it’s time to go off-world for a bit. No time like the present for a training trip. After all, I’ve got to keep Tenchi in the best of shape.
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Hazard » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:42 am

This explains a frightening amount of things about Nodoka, as well as being a story with a unique view upon the old Nodoka-as-Yosho's-daughter plot.
Good to see that Ranma is as ignorant as ever when it comes to what actually happened and was intended.
The fiancées reacted in a most predictable manner, as did Nabiki. Kasumi was a surprise though.
The measure of someone's sanity is decided by popular vote.
Hazard
Senshi Cadet

Postby Daniel Jess Gibson » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:37 am

Hazard wrote:This explains a frightening amount of things about Nodoka, as well as being a story with a unique view upon the old Nodoka-as-Yosho's-daughter plot.

I agree, this is also spot on about the Juraian insane tendency to marry siblings to each other. Very scary. I enjoyed it.
Daniel Jess Gibson
Moon Senshi

Postby DBHay » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:33 am

I tend to think Ranma is not so much unaware of sex as he is aware of the consequences if he ever gets any.
One of the fiancees will immediately tell the others to rub it in and set off a shitstorm which will probably end with Ranma being gelded.
If the girl isn't one of the fiancees then she better be a great martial artist because with Ranmas luck the fiancees will be sure to find out and attack.
From the story it seems the fiancees were part of Ranmas training (wearing masks) but it isn't that clear?
Very funny as always.
DBHay
Senshi Candidate

Postby Kraude » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:47 am

DBHay wrote:From the story it seems the fiancees were part of Ranmas training (wearing masks) but it isn't that clear?

I thought that it was clear enough by the sentence:
"Nodoka smiled as she looked over her son. Oh yes, he had proven how manly he was to her these last few days, all of the ladies at the Palace had given him very high marks. It was just so lucky that those other girls had come along when they did. Sure, they had to be subdued, as well as hidden behind masks to keep her son from recognizing them—it just wouldn’t do if her son thought they did that sort of thing for a living.
But all five of them had been great teaching aids for her son. Too bad for Nabiki, she just had to try and blackmail them to reveal where Ranma was to the men and Cologne. "
Adding by the previous scene where the fiancees did got throw out from the Palace of Jade, and Akane taunted the girls who works there.
So it was the fiancees plus Nabiki.
Funny scene:
Ranma left the Palace three days later, more educated than most males his age in the art of female pleasure—and suffering from some rope and chain burns to keep him ... learning, after his mother informed him that running away or not participating in the ‘lectures’ was something only an unmanly man would do.
“They were very nice, Auntie,” said Kasumi.
“I’m glad you liked them, Kasumi,” said Nodoka. “A few said they’d be over later this week for some tea if that’s okay with you.”
“That would be nice, Auntie,” said Kasumi. “I always love to spend time with friends.”
Ranma stayed out of the conversation, still blushing from his ... activities the last few days. I wonder why some of those girls had to wear those funny masks with zippers for mouths? They have no stamina. They keep passing out during the training...
Kraude
Initiate

Postby TerraBull » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:30 pm

Hmm.. I take it that they were restrained and ball-gagged behind the Masks? I was curious if Ranma could compare them to some of the folks he knew by body shape and hair color, or they were all shaved? *LOL* I just had the wierd idea of them instructing him on the ways of being a Dom, and that he should practice on all 5 on them, 'breaking them in completely', hmm.. could they hide their reactions to him later? Just because they might realise that if Ranma knew that he had done 'that' to them, he might not be able to forgive himself and stop doing it? Especially if they liked it? *Heh* Just trying to understand the wierd logic that might result.
TerraBull
Senshi Cadet

Postby Innortal » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:55 pm

I was thinking of having their reactions, but decided to perhaps make it a second chapter for this.
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Waruiko » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:45 am

this would make Ranma's girl problems a family thing. Him, Tenchi, and their grandpa...
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)
Ignorance is curable; stupid is forever - Elizabeth Gibson
Waruiko
Senshi Cadet

Postby Innortal » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:41 am

Especially when Tenchi wants to know why his grandfather wants to leave Earth ... NOW!
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby TerraBull » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:46 am

Who would she concider more 'Manly'? Her Father.. who is Still not remaried.. or her own son, that she just put through trainning and recieved high marks?
TerraBull
Senshi Cadet

Postby Cheb » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:20 am

and hair color,

The hair color in anime is a *virtual* thing. I.e. only we, spectators, can see it. So he wouldn't, because he, as any anime character is color blind around any hair. There are evidences in the first seaso, I just feel too lazy to search for them.
By the way, Siberian Troll mentioned your unholy... er... :lol: thing at our forum.
I Quote Hommit:
Image Image Image Image
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Innortal » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:22 am

He is married, and has been a few other times.
He was married to have Airi.
http://tmau.fateback.com/articles/family_tree.html
So, he's been around the block.
Tenchi would be slightly lower than Ranma now, because he hasn't had ... training.
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Kadunta » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:55 am

Still, we can be happy that Nodoka accepts the manliness trait skipped a generation--her.
Scary stuff you write anyway :)
"Nothing desiccates a mind so much as its repugnance to conceive obscure ideas."
-- E.M.Cioran, "All Gall Is Divided", translation by Richard Howard
Kadunta
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Innortal » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:14 am

They'll be posted when ff.net fixes their alert system.
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Hazard » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:37 am

DBHay wrote:I tend to think Ranma is not so much unaware of sex as he is aware of the consequences if he ever gets any.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if he were willfully ignorant as to the particulars of sex. The old Genma-didn't-think-it-important thing works as well as an explanation.
And who says the Manliness thing skipped a generation? I think it's more along the line of the current royal family's women being rather... odd. Makes one wonder about Ranma-chan though...
The measure of someone's sanity is decided by popular vote.
Hazard
Senshi Cadet

Next

Return to Stories and C&C