Kaiba Saotome

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Kaiba Saotome

Postby Atlan » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:31 pm

Man I miss the Fic list.
Does anyone remeber the fic where Rei and Ami die, and Ranma fuses with Ami to become Kaiba, but has the voice of ami in her head for ages as (s)he dosent want to be lonley?
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:35 pm

First off wrong subform to post in. What you're asking for is a fukufic.
Second it's called "Blood Calls Ouf for Blood" by Miriani
http://nightwindssong.anifics.com/
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Atlan » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:14 am

'Doh!' Thanks for the link, and sorry about where I put it.
As an idea though, when you put the list back up, perhaps you could have an "Honourable mention" section, where Ranma Sm fics, non fuku fics but realy good ones, are listed.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby MiriOhki » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:16 pm

And I really need to get around to finishing the Epilogue.. I've got it maybe a third done but keep butting my head against it.
MiriOhki
Senshi Candidate

Postby Nexus » Fri May 05, 2006 8:44 pm

Blood Calls Out for Blood is an excellent fanfic that is pretty original. I hope the author of that story will update it soon since it has been a while from the last update on it.
Nexus
Senshi Candidate

Postby MiriOhki » Fri May 05, 2006 8:56 pm

I'm trying. I'm just sort of stuck on the Epilogue. There may be further stories in that space-time, but for now, I'm just beating my head against it. (Yes, I'm Miriani)
MiriOhki
Senshi Candidate

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Fri May 05, 2006 10:28 pm

MiriOhki wrote:I'm trying. I'm just sort of stuck on the Epilogue. There may be further stories in that space-time, but for now, I'm just beating my head against it. (Yes, I'm Miriani)

Well why not post what you have here and get some opinions. I'm sure members here would help out if they can.
JoT is on hold..again. Legal issues and work modes have been incresingly harsh. Chapter is 25% done. Sorry.
Tear of the Lone Wolf P( :cry:
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender