vs Crystal Toyko

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Postby Materia-Blade » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:39 am

I vaguely remember that as well.
Wasn't that the weird fic where Ranma was the mother of Urd-kun's kid? (Due to Kami)
If I remember right, I kinda liked that fic...
Lemme think. Yeah, Chaotic Rebirth is one of the best I've seen. But that was allready mentioned.
Gar... I'm sorry. I can't think of any.
"I killed the world and you can too, if you try hard."
-- Lews Therin Kinslayer
Materia-Blade
Senshi Cadet

Postby max7xile » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:03 pm

I can't see i remember reading anything about that fic. If you happen to know it, please post the links.
I've read a few where Pluto lost control of the time gate. I think there was one where Ranma became Kronos or something similar. The gate was actaully sentinient as well as the other artifacts. Last I saw, there hasn't been update.
There was another one where Ranma found out that Pluto has been screwing up his life so he plays vengence on it. That was a good fic (Best of Times) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2609602/1/
I do remember one wher Ranma was Urd kid, but I think it was due to a wish made by Nodoka.
max7xile
Senshi Candidate

Postby Materia-Blade » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:16 pm

Found it!
Chaotic Future
In which Ranma and Urd hook up... I beleive there is some fight against CT sorta... can't remember though.
-- Lews Therin Kinslayer
Materia-Blade
Senshi Cadet

Postby DBHay » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:42 pm

I don't know if it's anti Crystal Tokoyo but it's definitely anti Pluto.
'Relatively absent' at http://gaijinsrealm.com/index.shtml.
Doesn't look good for Chibi-Usa either.
DBHay
Senshi Candidate

Postby Tovath » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:27 pm

Chaotic Future
In which Ranma and Urd hook up... I beleive there is some fight against CT sorta... can't remember though.

Ranma and Skuld are the ones who hook up in that not Ranma and Urd
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Materia-Blade » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:52 pm

hehehehehhhe... heh... oops
... i plead the fifth?
-- Lews Therin Kinslayer
Materia-Blade
Senshi Cadet

Postby Quizer » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:50 pm

DBHay wrote:I don't know if it's anti Crystal Tokoyo but it's definitely anti Pluto.
'Relatively absent' at http://gaijinsrealm.com/index.shtml.
Doesn't look good for Chibi-Usa either.

I read 'Relatively Absent' a bunch of times, and from what I gathered Ranma is going to actively oppose Crystal Tokyo. Letting it come to pass would go against his credo as a martial artist. I think this is directly stated in the story in some way or other.
As for Chibi-Usa, I think a solution will be found that will at least satisfy Usagi. I doubt Ranma could be as cold as to say something like 'she's from the future, so she's never truly existed yet'. From the way it seems to be developing, Ranma is going to get on okay with the Senshi in general, just not Pluto. Of course I could be wrong, too, and Ranma can't stand Usagi's guts or something. I guess we'll know more after they meet in the next chapter (hopefully).
Quizer
Quizer
Senshi Candidate

Postby Cheb » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:22 pm

I would have to agree with Pale Wolf that it's SS's idea of Utopia.

A). I'd give you two or three good quotations that make it perfectly clear that Usagi won't ever force her point of view on anybody, but I currently do not have the series easily accessible.
B). Who said it was Utopia? All we see is either a view of the city from a great distance or a devastated ruins of it from inside.
C). Our modern society is definitely not an utopia. But look at with the eyes of some man from the Dark Age, with its constant wars, poverty, no medicine, no human rights... How'd *he* see it, as not an Utopia?.. In short, everything is relative.
D). What I gather from the manga is that Senshi are basically the gods of the SM universe. There are no Yggdrasil, no gods or demons, just the Galactic cauldron and the Senshi instead.
Compare: higher level D&D cleric can resurrect up to 6 dead people in one swoop. Neo-Serenity can resurrect 6.000.000.000.
Don't you think that she could just have re-created the humankind as she saw it?..
Or even better, the Great Freeze was in fact the Judgement Day, and the Crystal Tokyo is the celestial realm (or how is it called in English) that Jesus promised all the just to rise in?..
Something along these lines, please, considering how much power is at work. :roll:
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Tovath » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:28 pm

Cheb I would argue with you about Crystal Tokyo but I don't want to get yelled at by the mods for getting this tread off topic, so could you please post on the Crystal Tokyo tread in the sailor Moon section. I would love to have that tread ative again.
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby B'man » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:07 am

Quizer wrote:I read 'Relatively Absent' a bunch of times, and from what I gathered Ranma is going to actively oppose Crystal Tokyo.

Not quite; Ranma and Eiko are opposed to Crystal Tokyo, but they don't need to actively oppose it because at that point it still needs a number of specific actions on Chronos' part in the future to make it happen. That's the reason that Usagi, Setsuna and co. are so hostile to the idea of Setsuna not being Chronos - in order to "save" Usa, they need to ensure that Chronos continues on the path to Crystal Tokyo.
B'man
Senshi Cadet

Back to the original Post

Postby Lumly » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:09 pm

back to the original post about people against CT...
IIRC way back in the late 90's Mark Doherty wrote "I'm Here to Help" which was exactly what your asking about ... a person with some power who was totally against CT... he fought a sort of guerilla war against the Senshi, eventually actually going back in time to stop them
sadly it was never finished but it was very well written and worth a look if you can find it
Lumly
Senshi Candidate

Re: Back to the original Post

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:43 pm

Lumly wrote:back to the original post about people against CT...

Did you people even read the rules to this forum?
Tovath warned you that it was drifting off topic.
But what really takes the cake is Lumly's post.
You've all been warned.
Next time look at the topic to a thread and don't just babble.
Edit: Dang, is my face red. Sorry Lumly, I screwed up. Your post was fine and on topic. The others had drifted. Again sorry about that.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Materia-Blade » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:45 am

Last edited by Materia-Blade on Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- Lews Therin Kinslayer
Materia-Blade
Senshi Cadet

Postby Pale Wolf » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:27 pm

I don't understand how that did not refer to opposing Crystal Tokyo and why it couldn't be discussed here.
Knowing that I'll most likely get banned for this comment alone not relating to Crystal Tokyo!

Perhaps because there's already a topic in the appropriate site discussion on it? The topic here is about fics.
Enjoy.
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby lwf58 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:52 pm

Materia-Blade wrote:Rrrg... I'm so confused and annoyed.
Every forum I click on the last response was the mods saying "Stop drifting off topic! Arrrg!"

Cheb was the one that generated the warning. He started into a character debate over whether or not Usagi would deliberately cause the deaths of billions to insure Crystal Tokyo. That topic has its own thread elsewhere.
Your posts were all about fan fiction stories in which people oppose the creation of Crystal Tokyo, which is the topic of this thread. You're doing okay, so keep it up and don't worry about the warning. It was meant for others. Same for Lumly -- Sunny goofed, which happens now and then. Lumly didn't do anything wrong either.
HOWEVER. You did do something wrong. The rules say in plain English that if you have a problem or question with an admin post, you are to send a private message to state your case. Arguing publically in a thread is prohibited. I'm giving you an opportunity to edit your post yourself, before I delete it. Remove the parts that are not on topic and send me your questions by PM. I will not answer them here. If you haven't done so by this afternoon, I'll just delete the message.
Since this was your first infraction, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you were not familiar with the rule regarding grievances. Read the forum rules again to be certain that you know what to do in the future. Another violation will result in a tempban.
lwf58
Site Master

PreviousNext

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender