When's the Fukufic list going to return?

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

When's the Fukufic list going to return?

Postby Hazard » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:30 am

Well, as the topic says, when is it going to return? It's been more then 6 months since the site came back, and yet the list hasn't returned at the date of this post.
Please Sunny, when is the list coming back?
The measure of someone's sanity is decided by popular vote.
Hazard
Senshi Cadet

Postby Tovath » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:50 pm

I would like to know this too
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Tuisto » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:47 pm

Yes, that is a vary good question, that I too might like to see an answer to.
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:04 pm

Stacy is busy and working as fast as she can on this and other projects like Fan'sPress. It wasn't just the fic list that went down, and the site is being upgraded across the board. Thank you for the patience, but remember the staff is doing this for free and durring spare time"
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby ranger5 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:11 pm

And as much as we want the list back ... tell her thanks for her work and we do appreciate it greatly. We can wait (if we have to ... and we do) (G)
ranger5
"It's better to hit with a .22 than miss with a .45."
ranger5
Senshi Cadet

Postby Tovath » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:09 pm

Thank you for all your work
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby AyanamiRei » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:46 pm

Well I think one thing that would really help is if we start a thread on here to start organizing everything, like a quick little synopsis/summary...along with a link, or just the fanfic name to search on google. I bet that would help out immensely. ^^;
AyanamiRei
Initiate

Postby stratagemini » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:58 am

Sunny runs a C2 Group with most of the fics there already on FF.Net. if you're that hard up for fics, join his C2 and go through those first. they're already gathered and catalogued.
I See in Your Eyes, The same fear that would take the heart of me.
A Day may come, when the courage of men fails!
When we forsake our works, and break all bond of authorship- But Is Not THIS Day!
This Day, We WRITE!
stratagemini
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby iiradned » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:54 am

stratagemini wrote:Sunny runs a C2 Group with most of the fics there already on FF.Net. if you're that hard up for fics, join his C2 and go through those first. they're already gathered and catalogued.

Here is the URL for the C2 group on FF.net http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/2261/3/0/1/
iiradned
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:10 am

How can I subscribe to the C2 group? When I try to subscribe I get the message "You must be logged in to subscribe". But I'm already logged in.
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:03 pm

Hmm, it will tell you that you need to be logged in, but if you are, it will subscribe you anyway. Or atleast that's what it did in my case.
I did notice Ryo-Wolf's "Bishonen Senshi Sailor Moon" [2344075] is absent , and my own fic that were previously on the list are missing too. "Chaos in the Moon" [2603531] and "Slay Ranma" [1312947] are both Ranma fics, but I suspect "The Truth About Makoto" [2656440] would probably be absent anyway cause I put it in the Sailor Moon catagory.
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:05 pm

There are two things.
Yes if it's not in the Ranma catagory I can't add it. Unfortunate, but that's how ff.net works.
And the other is that yes, that group is not active. So a list of fics and their numbers, like in the previous post would be nice. So I can update that list.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby TerraEpon » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:31 pm

It said something about how a fic or two couldn;t be added because of rating -- as far as I can tell, M-rated fics can be added, just not viewed initially unless you change the filter.
-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:04 am

Fuku-ken [2316327]
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Sunshine Temple » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:35 pm

Okay, updated the ones I was able too.