Fukufics Access

Got a suggestion for the site? Put it here

Fukufics Access

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am

I don't know if it is unique to me or if this is happening for more people as well but for the past few days there have been times where I have to enter the URL 2-4 times to get to the site index. It doesn't seem to happen when going through the pages but its like there's an interrupt trying to just go to fukufics.com or fukufics.com/index.php

Has anyone else been noticing access errors?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Fukufics Access

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:22 am

Spokavriel wrote: I don't know if it is unique to me or if this is happening for more people as well but for the past few days there have been times where I have to enter the URL 2-4 times to get to the site index. It doesn't seem to happen when going through the pages but its like there's an interrupt trying to just go to fukufics.com or fukufics.com/index.php

Has anyone else been noticing access errors?

I've noticed inconsistent response times, not timeouts and not flat out refusals to allow access. However, I've had that for a long time, not last couple days.

There is also the bug, where if you click the link to fukufics, then before the page fully displays and click another link, then click back to fukufics, you are forced to re-log in, since it can no longer remember your user ID and password. I've been seeing that one for years.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Fukufics Access

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:33 am

Not sure if it will show up but I just had 2 min of not being able to access trying to go to Spamville. "Page load error Can't Find Address" from 8:29-8:31 PST didn't have a new post to see there anyway...
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Site Suggestions