akane as a senshi fic

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

akane as a senshi fic

Postby Ion-chan » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:53 am

i'm looking for a fic i read some time ago where it was akane as a solider cyborg of some kind in the silver millennium.
in the fic pluto snaps and tries to make akane into the killing machine she was suposed to be .
ranma is seriously hurt and akane ssaves him
she packs a graser and some other bad ass weaponry
"trained in the art of f*ked up by the cast AND crew of spamville , quake ye mortals quake in fear!"

"application of extreme fire power takes practice and the ability to laugh maniacally"

"losers call it cheating winners call it creative use of unconventional tactics"

Error 405: Reality.sys corrupted. multiverse halted. Reboot (y/n)?
Ion-chan
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Darkbane848 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:05 am

I haven't read it myself, so I'm not sure, but it sounds like it could be this one:
http://www.geocities.com/ayongedarling/Furies.html
The senshi are in trouble. In dire need, Sailor Moon sends out the call for the Blood Guard, and a mysterious figure responds. Turns out to be Akane, who is the reincarnation of a megaweapon called Weapon 4 from the Silver Millennium.
Darkbane848
Senshi Cadet

Postby lwf58 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:50 pm

Ion, pay attention to the folder descriptions. We have a folder for fic searches, and this should have been posted there. I'm moving it now.
lwf58
Site Master

Return to Fic Search