Selling the Fantasy (R 1/2)

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: Selling the Fantasy (R 1/2)

Postby Sunshine Temple » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:41 pm

It's been a while, and I apologize for the wait.

Geeze... a lot longer than I thought. Sorry about all that.

But chapter 4 can be read here.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Dark King » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:35 pm

Sunshine Temple wrote:It's been a while, and I apologize for the wait.

Geeze... a lot longer than I thought. Sorry about all that.

But chapter 4 can be read here.
Nice. The time-skip worked well and the plot is developing quickly without feeling like we're rushing things.

Just a thought - Ranma had a phenomenal healing factor in canon. Will this play a part in
SPOILER - Show Spoiler
Kuga's smoking and surgery? If nothing else it should allow Kuga to emerge from her enhancement without scarring.
Dark King
Senshi Candidate

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:54 am

Excellent, glad you enjoyed it!
And happy the time skip worked out, given the planned size of this story, time skipping is a bit of a necessity, especially to convey Ranma (and Nabiki) falling deeper

And good catch. Ranma's ability to bounce back from trauma will come in handy for Kuga. It might have Kuga be a bit more ambitious, as she doesn't want to spend too long unable to work.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby subhelios » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:51 am

I've just had a thought- the surgery(ies?) Ranma's getting only apply to specifically the Kuga body right? I mean I know the tanning/hair dye did but that is quite a bit more invasive. Wouldn't it be a shame if Ranma had to be Kuga 24/7?
subhelios
Initiate

Postby Dark King » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:14 pm

Another thought...

SPOILER - Show Spoiler
Kuga might consider getting these:
https://www.simplybreastimplants.com/breast_implants/adjustable_breast_implants/

More expensive, but it would allow for steady growth over time which would make it easier to deceive her clients. Going from a C-cup to a G-cup overnight is an attention grabber, the same change over months is less so.
Dark King
Senshi Candidate

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:55 pm

subhelios wrote:I've just had a thought- the surgery(ies?) Ranma's getting only apply to specifically the Kuga body right? I mean I know the tanning/hair dye did but that is quite a bit more invasive. Wouldn't it be a shame if Ranma had to be Kuga 24/7?

ooooh, it /is/ a risk Ranma is taking.
And one she may not fully explore.

Also as a bonus to heal from the... procedures she may have to stay in Kuga form for a while, so she may not know for certain until she tries it at least a month later.

Dark King wrote:Another thought...

SPOILER - Show Spoiler
Kuga might consider getting these:
https://www.simplybreastimplants.com/breast_implants/adjustable_breast_implants/

More expensive, but it would allow for steady growth over time which would make it easier to deceive her clients. Going from a C-cup to a G-cup overnight is an attention grabber, the same change over months is less so.

oooh those could be fun. Though even without that, she will be on "vacation" for a bit so the jump wouldn't be as noticeable. There's also that she's been wearing helpers.

And things like high heels could get a much easier.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Dark King » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:00 pm

Sorry about the necro, but I only just noticed that the name for chapter 5 is up at fic/ even if there isn't a link. Can we expect another chapter soon(ish)?
Dark King
Senshi Candidate

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:15 pm

Dark King wrote:Sorry about the necro, but I only just noticed that the name for chapter 5 is up at fic/ even if there isn't a link. Can we expect another chapter soon(ish)?

Possibly. chapter 5 is about halfway written. But I've got some other projects on my plate. ^^;

This and the Geisha story are ones that I do plan to get back to.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Tuisto » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:12 pm

I must say that the thought of Ranma getting a boob job is hilarious, and does kind of play into canon with the 'Battle of the Busts' that showed that Ranma was vain in how 'big' she was up top. Bigger boobs would go a long way for her blond beach bimbo persona that's emerging in this fic.

Reading this fic is what drew me here again.
Thanks for the story.
Obfirmo absentis sententia... Imperium mens...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:28 pm

Tuisto wrote:I must say that the thought of Ranma getting a boob job is hilarious, and does kind of play into canon with the 'Battle of the Busts' that showed that Ranma was vain in how 'big' she was up top. Bigger boobs would go a long way for her blond beach bimbo persona that's emerging in this fic.

Reading this fic is what drew me here again.
Thanks for the story.

Heh yeah it's the ultimate expression of her pride and focus on "being the best" obscures the greater goal. and she would try to be be the best Kuga

Great to hear that! I have been trying to work on the story, have you checked out my DA page there's some Kuga art there.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Tuisto » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:23 pm

Sunshine Temple wrote: have you checked out my DA page there's some Kuga art there.

I had not until you mentioned this, DeviantArt is not a site I usually think of.
The art design is interesting, 'bout what I had imagined you were going for in the story, tanned, blonde, bimbo.
All that's missing from the story is Ranma doing a California valley-girl Like, Oh my Gawd! accent. (could be some Enligsh she picks up for her client that studied in California)
Unless you're trying to keep Ranma a more 'mature woman'

Anywho, if you write more, I'd read it.
Thanks!
Obfirmo absentis sententia... Imperium mens...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:56 pm

Tuisto wrote:
I had not until you mentioned this, DeviantArt is not a site I usually think of.
The art design is interesting, 'bout what I had imagined you were going for in the story, tanned, blonde, bimbo.
All that's missing from the story is Ranma doing a California valley-girl Like, Oh my Gawd! accent. (could be some Enligsh she picks up for her client that studied in California)
Unless you're trying to keep Ranma a more 'mature woman'

Anywho, if you write more, I'd read it.
Thanks!

Excellent. Heh, yeah did have some fun with showing her changes.

Hmm she might do a bit of that accent, though she's going for a more Madame/mature look
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C