SE: Lain Fic

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

SE: Lain Fic

Postby Mitchell » Sun May 03, 2015 5:55 pm

I know this is a long shot but I thought I'd post it here anyway. I'm looking for an old Serial Experiments: Lain fanfic that I read WAY back in the day, like 2004 or so. It was on a website that I THINK I reached through either Ranmafics(though I looked there and couldn't see the link) or one of the Anifics pages. It was pretty short but I liked it. It was set past the end of the series and concerned Alice's husband (who worked in a bank) having Lain defend him from his boss trying to implicate him in a money fraud case or the like. IIRC there was also a scene where he talked to some hackers because Lain went through his high level encryption like it was nothing.

On the page IIRC there was ALSO a Initial D fic where Takumi was going to go out with one of those racing girls or the like.

Sorry I don't even have a name which means I can't find it in the wayback machine, anybody remember?
Mitchell
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: SE: Lain Fic

Postby Mitchell » Sat May 09, 2015 2:49 am

If anybody cares I managed to find it on an old Geocities site. I thought there was a link from Ranmafics but it was actually Ashura's site

http://web.archive.org/web/200505091958 ... om/bthies/
Mitchell
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search