Not all Mothers give birth

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Re: Not all Mothers give birth

Postby jasonjkay » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:02 am

I think the fic your talking about is RanmaPapa, ShampooMama By: ShadoeFox. I came across it in my search for fics to recommend but discounted it as I thought Ranma was more a father than a mother,
Another fic I keep thinking about is Potter The Stone By: CRose. A male Ranma Raises Harry Potter and is practically his father, hardly his mother.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:16 pm

Yeah Potter the Stone was really clearly a father situation.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby slickrcbd » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:48 pm

jasonjkay wrote:I think the fic your talking about is RanmaPapa, ShampooMama By: ShadoeFox. I came across it in my search for fics to recommend but discounted it as I thought Ranma was more a father than a mother,

Thank you, somehow it got removed from my bookmark file, and I did not remember it being finished. I'm going to have tor re-read it from the start.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:22 pm

jasonjkay wrote:I think the fic your talking about is RanmaPapa, ShampooMama By: ShadoeFox. I came across it in my search for fics to recommend but discounted it as I thought Ranma was more a father than a mother,

Thanx for that one from me as well, that one was definitely not complete when i read it.

Spokavriel wrote: Thinking of the same fics Spica Last read them on a site that allowed lime and lemon content. it had a big design change a few years ago and became much harder to read... still drawing blanks on titles and now the domain as well.

Aah, so they might have ended up exorcised from ffn for being too M-rated, which would certainly make it hard to find them again there. :|
Well, give a howl if you happen to find them again...
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby slickrcbd » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:36 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Thinking of the same fics Spica Last read them on a site that allowed lime and lemon content. it had a big design change a few years ago and became much harder to read... still drawing blanks on titles and now the domain as well.

Aah, so they might have ended up exorcised from ffn for being too M-rated, which would certainly make it hard to find them again there. :|
Well, give a howl if you happen to find them again...[/quote]
M-rated fics were banned from fanfiction.net in 2002, before that they had an NC-17 category (IIRC they switched to the current rating system in 2003). They only stepped up their enforcement a few years back, as they did around 2012. It's a problem with their own success, their staff can't properly police the site and hiring more staff is expensive. It costs around $25,000 a year to hire somebody in the U.S.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Previous

Return to Fic Search