Queen Rat lemon chapters?

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Queen Rat lemon chapters?

Postby jasonjkay » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:50 pm

Does anybody have the lemon chapters for Queen Rat by Sarge4? I can't find them online anywhere and on his profile he states you could get them by email but then in an update to his profile says he is no longer responding to emails for the lemon chapters. Im hoping someone has a copy saved somewhere.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Queen Rat lemon chapters?

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:06 am

I never felt the need. Queen Rat and Couch Trips were strong in the force of the Lime. Lemon would have been over-the-top.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby jasonjkay » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:24 am

True, I just thought it might be interesting to see what was left out.
I was happy to find a backup of my downloaded fanfics on a dvd from 2009 with queen rat on it but it was an older version saved page by page from FF.net and no lemon chapters. I don't think I ever got them.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby slickrcbd » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:10 pm

Now I'm going nuts because I swear I remember reading it, but I can't find it in my fanfic archive. I even checked an old CD I recently found in my closet with a backup from 10 years ago. I'm surprised the CD-RW was still readable. (CD-Rs yes, CD-RWs tend to degrade)
I thought it was posted to Sakura Lemon or The Ranma 1/2 Lemon Stories Archive but no dice.
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:41 pm

slickrcbd wrote:Now I'm going nuts because I swear I remember reading it, but I can't find it in my fanfic archive. I even checked an old CD I recently found in my closet with a backup from 10 years ago. I'm surprised the CD-RW was still readable. (CD-Rs yes, CD-RWs tend to degrade)
I thought it was posted to Sakura Lemon or The Ranma 1/2 Lemon Stories Archive but no dice.
Sorry about that, I get the feeling myself fairly often with many stories, it's why I always liked this forum. I just found a cd thats older than my dvd with fics saved, I still dont have it.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby slickrcbd » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:15 pm

Too bad he stopped posting his fics to Mediaminer that permitted lemons. He could have just posted it there.
Of course, Mediaminer has been broken for the last ten years and only partially fixed when it was revived.
https://www.mediaminer.org/user_info.php/66201
slickrcbd
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:46 pm

While I liked the original arc of Couch Trips (had no real interest in the others), I never bothered following the rest of the stories by that author... I checked into them back when each came out, but they did not appeal enough for me to acquire, which means I also never really looked into getting the lemons for Queen Rat.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:02 am

I read Queen Rat for a while but never really got into it. However, I remember mailing the author for the lemon chapters, and I think he sent me one or two, but I'd have to check. It was ages ago, and I don't think I still have them.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search