Cute-High-Earth-Defense-Club-LOVE

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

Cute-High-Earth-Defense-Club-LOVE

Postby Tibricel » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:40 pm

So I looked around on the forum and could not find a topic on Cute-High-Earth-Defense-Club-LOVE. So I have watched the first 2 episodes and well, I think I like it. Mostly because it makes me laugh so hard, and it was kind of fun.

The story jumps right in to its straight forward plot, you know who the villains are from the start. But the animation is good but truthfully I could care less, because just seeing 5 guys get drafted to be the 'Princes of Love' did it for me. Its very evident that it is meant to be Sailor Moon 'like' with guys.

For a magical companion, guide, adviser etc they get a pink wombat. I could defiantly see this working as a SM x Over at some point, like I said there parallels of each other.
Tibricel
Senshi Candidate

Re: Cute-High-Earth-Defense-Club-LOVE

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Or it could cross over with Princess Princess. I can see both crossed with Sailor Moon (throw in the Starlights) with Ranma, outside it all, scratching his/her head.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Tibricel » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:22 am

True but most of the complaining they have is not about dressing up in cute outfits really its that there club has to really do something other than slack off. XD

There are a few places you can steam the first two episodes, crunchy roll has it but screw them you can find it else where for free.
Tibricel
Senshi Candidate

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:56 pm

I watched the first episode. I think I'll watch the second. (It looks much more promising than "Wedding Peach".) Did any of you notice the, er, noodle-of-the-week's similarity to the samurai vegetables in "Magical Princess Punie"? Especially the brave potato ...
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Return to Anime / Manga