Drat, I didn't have a heart attack. ;/

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Drat, I didn't have a heart attack. ;/

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:47 am

So much for stress.

Anyway, law enforcement posed as UPS until my mother's package was signed, at which point stuff happened. I can't say that I was surprised, even though I don't really understand why hemp oil would be illegal. Well, I understand the superficial connection to smoking cannabis, but not the justification for it.

So, yeah, an eventful morning.

EDIT: Wait, sorry, I was wrong. I checked to make sure, and it wasn't hemp oil: rather, it was straight-up THC or whatever. <_<
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Re: Drat, I didn't have a heart attack. ;/

Postby Spica75 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Crescent Pulsar S wrote:So much for stress.

Anyway, law enforcement posed as UPS until my mother's package was signed, at which point stuff happened. I can't say that I was surprised, even though I don't really understand why hemp oil would be illegal. Well, I understand the superficial connection to smoking cannabis, but not the justification for it.

So, yeah, an eventful morning.

Wow, productive day for the police... :roll:

Hemp oil? Sheesh... IS it even illegal?(in most places not AFAIK, or not as long as it has low enough traces of THC) I mean it´s used in a bunch of things and has nothing to do with drugs or anything. :?
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 pm

At least the police are doing something. In my country they are too incompetent to catch a cold.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Was it France where you lived? Are you saying that your country is besotted by crime? :O

Spica75 wrote:Wow, productive day for the police... :roll:

Hemp oil? Sheesh... IS it even illegal?(in most places not AFAIK, or not as long as it has low enough traces of THC) I mean it´s used in a bunch of things and has nothing to do with drugs or anything. :?

It's illegal in most states in the US, as far as I know. It would depend on whether there's a difference between hemp oil and hempseed oil, because the two terms seemed interchangeable when I looked them up rather than being two distinct things.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Crescent Pulsar S wrote:It's illegal in most states in the US, as far as I know. It would depend on whether there's a difference between hemp oil and hempseed oil, because the two terms seemed interchangeable when I looked them up rather than being two distinct things.

The difference is between:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp_oil
Refined hempseed oil is primarily used in body care products. Industrial hempseed oil is used in lubricants, paints, inks, fuel, and plastics. Hempseed oil has found some limited use in the production of soaps, shampoos and detergents.

And:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_oil
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Just hemp. I didn't look into hash, or see hash, when I checked on hemp oil.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Return to Other Talk