A Ralts in Moonlight Chapter 3 (Chapter finished)

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Dumbledork » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Oh, and a subject that hasn't been brought up yet. Will any other Ranma characters join Ranma in the Pokéworld? I hope not. That's in my opinion what often kills a crossover when people think it's necessary to bring the whole NWC over.

But I'd like to see some scenes of Genma going to the Tendos and how life is treating him now that Ranma's gone. And is the time flow the same in both worlds or will Ranma come back at the same time he disappeared (if he should return to his own world)?
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Muramasa » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:48 pm

IMO, the crossover stands well without the Tendo's. There's no actual point (or conceivable method) for them arriving. Ryoga wouldn't recognize Ranma. Ranma has no knowledge of Happosai, or the Amazons so they're a no go.

I have no problems with a head band. Ranma's got a unique streak about a mile wide. Acquiring one might be a problem since I'm pretty sure pokemon can't exactly shop for one.
Muramasa
Senshi Cadet

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:49 pm

No other Ranma characters will appear in the Pokemon World. Of course, there COULD be slight parallels. That Anzu girl who was the first to grab Ranma could be considered a slight parallel to Azusa. :lol:

I don't really plan on having Ranma return to his own world, so I'm unsure of how fast the time flows.
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Postby blackmamuth » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:29 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:No other Ranma characters will appear in the Pokemon World. Of course, there COULD be slight parallels. That Anzu girl who was the first to grab Ranma could be considered a slight parallel to Azusa. :lol:

I don't really plan on having Ranma return to his own world, so I'm unsure of how fast the time flows.

events on Nerima that have no effect on the fic, (Like Life withouth Ranma (TM)) Has no impact on the history. And I can't see the appeal of having Ranma return? Then what, start the series from scratch like nothing happened? I can't really see it. Ranma left even before the series started, he hadn't even met the tendos.
blackmamuth
Senshi Candidate

Postby Dumbledork » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:44 pm

I agree. If Ranma won't return at all then it's really unnecessary to show us anything that's happening in the Ranma world.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:04 pm

Yeah, honestly, I can't think of anything Ranma would need to go back to his home world for. Why go back to get into some pre-destined/inevitable chaos when he could create a whole new brand of it where he is?

It doesn't hurt to imagine some scenarios that could possibly happen, though. If his home world contained the Sailor Senshi, then I can imagine some confrontations with them. :lol:
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C