Take the Green and Go Ch. 16 (In Progress)

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:02 am

Mashima Heavy Industries, hu? Why not? It seems like a nice idea there. Also, it would push Ranma's/Shego's tolerance of Cat Androids to the brink. And after all, every green-skinned villian needs a red-haired aversary to fight, not make out with, ne? Besides, doesn't Ranma hate 'pink'?
JoT is on hold..again. Legal issues and work modes have been incresingly harsh. Chapter is 25% done. Sorry.
Tear of the Lone Wolf P( :cry:
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:43 am

Just checking,andy updates on this fic? :?: :( :?
JoT is on hold..again. Legal issues and work modes have been incresingly harsh. Chapter is 25% done. Sorry.
Tear of the Lone Wolf P( :cry:
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 pm

None.

I have no real interest in getting to work on this story at this moment in time. I'll get back to it later on sometime. I'm not sure when exactly, but... yeah.
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:45 pm

I was wondering will the aborted update for the chapter get released. (If it has I missed it) or will there be a chance the next chapter might not include this bit?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:44 pm

It might not include the little Wild Magic mini-scene, but everything else should still be included unless I think of a better way to go about this chapter. At this point, though, I feel as if what is currently written will stay once I manage to get back to it.
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C