RanmaTronic (ch3)

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Raneko » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:46 pm

Nice but I think this better then the Dating game Snafu.
Raneko
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby bissek » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:27 am

Another possibility for Kuno at the arcade is that he addresses himself to the pig-tailed girl in the gaming machine and then the screen suddenly goes
GAME OVER
Being a Kuno is an automatic turnoff to any person with an IQ greater than 50.
bissek
Moon Senshi

Postby Kadunta » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:11 am

Deleted
Last edited by Kadunta on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing desiccates a mind so much as its repugnance to conceive obscure ideas."
-- E.M.Cioran, "All Gall Is Divided", translation by Richard Howard
Kadunta
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dragon Man » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:34 pm

That omake had me laughing for a solid minute! The mecha game was interesting, any particular game it was based on? I can't think of any that uses a giant frog. I can't wait to see how the virus effects the system! I think Sted believes Ranma at least is a user now.
Speak quietly, pilot a big mech.
No matter how many times you rebuild, Tokyo keeps getting destroyed in a massive fireball.
When in China, listen to your tour guide.
"Stay with the Master Chief - he'll know what to do." - Sgt Johnson, Halo 2.
Dragon Man
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Kadunta » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:36 pm

I tried to avoid using any real, singled out games in the fic: of all games I can remember playing, Puchi Puchi Carat struck closest to one appearing as the game Ranma loses in (almost 1:1). And I haven't heard of a frog kaiju before either.
But in any case the games are now done with and the escape trip continues.
"Nothing desiccates a mind so much as its repugnance to conceive obscure ideas."
-- E.M.Cioran, "All Gall Is Divided", translation by Richard Howard
Kadunta
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Raneko » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:29 am

You know I just realized how luck our fellow programs are, that the games the play are at a arcade and not someones PC.
Because H-games aren't allowed in arcades.
Raneko
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Pale Wolf » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:22 pm

H-Game ending:
'Your doctors say that you may, with luck, recover some function in your pelvic region within the next few centuries.'
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Raneko » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:17 pm

H-game ending.
GAME OVER
Your autopsy will be the stuff legned among coroners for years to come as they debate how is it possibly for a person to be force fed 20 pounds leather.
Raneko
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C