The Legend of the Raging Fist (R1/2 / One Piece crossover)

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: The Legend of the Raging Fist (R1/2 / One Piece crossover)

Postby Cheb » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:45 am

He didn’t get the reference, but somehow felt heavily insulted.

I just imagined Akane hearing that. Surely he was exaggerating but she wouldn't get that. And ka-boom. :lol:

before the fist had reached her and deciding not to give the Chief Warden the chance to come up with an even more lethal attack she propelled herself at him and pummeled him into unconsciousness with the chestnut fist.

Umm, the only snag I see: I believe he himself was covered in the same poison that made up his ultrademon puppet. Not to mention I remember him being at the center of its base (the same as with Sasuke and Susa-no-Oo). In other words, inside the thing. Ranma wouldn't want to touch that, resistance or not. Maybe blow him out of the demon/poison off of him with a Mokou Takabisha first?
Ah, don't listen to me. I feel a need to retcon a major Ranma fight in my own fic, so this is a sore spot for me.

and she was showing a lot of skin.

Ahh, fanservice! :) :roll:
this was actually the first time she got such a fantastic result.

Nice :) It's very Ranma-like to strive for new techniques. Considering he spent a couple years in this world you could pull all sorts of "epic post-time skip" type feats for him :)
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 am

I think the changes I did improved the fic, especially the references to Akane's cooking. lol
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:32 am

Definitely :)
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Return to Stories and C&C