Ranma & History strongest disciple kenichi

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Ranma & History strongest disciple kenichi

Postby max7xile » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 am

Surprisingly, I haven't read any of this kind of xover. It seems to be a perfect fit for the two. What I see happening is that Ranma met all the sensei of Ryozanpaku at some point of this travel with Genma and each have left some kind of impression on him. Of course, during all of these time, Genma was driven away and came back to steal him after about 3-4 wks of training or lesson. I would also like to have Ranma meet Miu. It would be after she got her cat pin and Ranma phobia. I think it would fit will if Ranma was in cat mode at the time and met Miu. She would be playing at a park when Ranma jumps her from behind, and Miu tries to throw him. He knocks her down instead and starts licking her face because she had ice cream smears around the mouth. She takes him home as a pet and of course the Elder recognize the symptom right away. He plans to help Ranma overcomes it, but before the process could be completed, Genma steals him away. Ranma and Miu forms a strong friendship as they are both talented martial artists. He promise her that they would be best friends and would be the best martial artist ever, even greater than the elder. Unfortunately, when Genma stole Ranma way at night before completing the healing process, Ranma was in the middle of meditation to overcome the fear. This cause some mental scarring and lost of memory.

Flash forward. Depending on when in the timeline you want to be. If it's the neko ken episode, then Ranma see flash, like licking Akane, he saw a flash of the time he did the same thing to Miu. These memory would be brief so he wouldn't understand them.

If we go to after the Hiryuu shoten ha or moko takabisha, then the Yami would try to recruit Ranma or Genma owes them some debt.

Hmmm..I just thought of another angle. Maybe Ranma was sold to Yami and by some miracle, Genma got him back. it's also why they were always traveling and never staying any where long. Genma thinking that Yami had forgotten about them, returns to Japan. If this was used, then Ranma has a dark side that he keeps in control at all times through is confidence. Instead of Genma stealing Ranma back, Kensei was experimenting with trying to force the release of the cat berserker and ranma escaping instead. Maybe the Akira Hongo got his scar from the berserker rage. After the escape, Ranma would finally runs into Miu (see above).

I guess you could also do the same thing for any of the sensei. I think Hayato would be a good one to be sold to.

Now, getting Ranma to return to Ryozanpaku. I guess there could be any number of ways depending on when in the timeline for each of story. For me, I would set early in the story for Kenichi, somewhere before D of D tournament. Ranma would be in the same year as Miu, but at least 6 month older. Ranma would meet Miu again and Kenichi sees them in the background. However, he sees them fighting and thinks Ranma is a member of YOMI trying to capture Miu. Kenich jumps in the attack Ranma and only to find that it was like attacking wind, very much like sparring with Miu. Ranma finds Kenichi to be an imteresting fighter and a change of pace from his regular opponents. Unfortunately for Kenichi, Ranma has a lot of experience fighting and also a prodigy so he wins the match, though it took sometime due to Kenichi's endurance. For Ranma, it was liking fighting Ryouga without the hot temper. It was dark when Kenichi awakens and went to look for Miu and found her sitting on the porch. As he approaches her, he noticed that she wasn't alone as he had thought and finds out it was Ranma. He would also notice that Miu is comfortable and happy around Ranma. Feeling rejected, he returns to his room and swore to challenge Ranma again after training some more.

Kenichi awoke to the sound off fighting and thinks they're under attack and runs out. There, he got another shock when he saw Ranma sparring with Miu. For a moment he thought Ranma was trying to hurt her and tries to enter the fight, but got trip up by Akisame. He tries to protest, but was told to shut up and watch the match. Confused, he studied the fight and finds that Miu was fighting all out and Ranma keeping up without a problem. Since both were arial combatant, the match were usually in the air.

It's all I have time to write at the moment.
max7xile
Senshi Candidate

Re: Ranma & History strongest disciple kenichi

Postby toushin » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:19 pm

the only thing i see wrong with this is that i cant see kenchi as anywhere near ranma's level, i dont even think he's at akane's level (kiima would have killed him while akane was able to avoid her strongest attack) so most likely ranma would completely ignore him.

Though it is consistently stated that Kenichi has no talent for martial arts he more than makes up for it with his work ethic. It is due to this and the abnormally intense training regime he is forced to endure that Kenichi has gone from being considered the weakest student in his high school to being able to fight and defeat opponents with many years worth of skill as well as some with borderline superhuman abilities.

ranma on the other hand is a natural at martial arts and kenichi could never match his training rigament.

thus ranma is to kenichi as battle god ryoga is to ranma.

other then that i like the concept and cant wait to see the finish product

also will you be giving ranma some of the cool finishing moves of the masters like the sand bomb, the water pressure move or the destruction hell
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby max7xile » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:08 am

I agree that Kenichi is definitely way below Ranma's in martial arts and like you said, he has the endurance through training. I think he would beat Akane as she never really trained that hard. Though she might know more technique, Kenichi would beat her. Look at some of the fights he had like against the Hermit, Berserker, and Odin and his final fights against Sho Kano. I seriously doubt that Akane would last long against any of them. I doubt she would last against Kisara.
I do think if Akane has the proper training of Ryozanpaku, then she could be pretty good.
max7xile
Senshi Candidate

Postby Tentai21 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:56 am

interesting idea with a ranma HSDK crossover have you read History's strongest disciple ranma fanfic by zeneger who is at the moment adding a bit of background before ranma joins the dojo of Ryozanpaku, its on fanfiction.net.
there is another ranma HSDK crossover along with battle vixens which i think starts for ranma after the wedding and for kenichi after the d &d tournement and i think the start of the battle vixen story.
where ranma nad kenichi get asked by the goverment to go to the area that battle vixens is played out from and pose as toushins with fake gems so that they can find out the reasons why this has been going on the deaths and fights as well as the ring leaders and keep the deaths down as well as the property damage.,but also if they can to bring these people in.
title is "fists of life" by G-force 1.

really just an idea that may help with your story though i hope you don't think i am trying to erer something with your story just something that looked like it would add or help with what you have already planned out so far.

how about during the training trip for hell when ranma was young with genma, ranma meets and trains to some level with those of Ryozanpaku before they went to the dojo and with the nine shadow fists before they became the nine or is that ten?
getting from them each a desire to have ranma during his time with each to want him to be their disciple only genma mucks it up by stealing him back, and ranma hiding his level of skill and knowledge to keep genma from trying to do something stupied like more crazy training like the neko ken.
sort of after you have ranma meet miu and her grandfather.
thus the nine or ten shadow fists are searching for him during the time they start training shou khan, comparing him to ranma hence the thought that he is as good as their lost pupil though neither telling the other about this lost disciple and so on.

that and for a darkside mix in street fighter and ranma learning under Goutetsu maybe thanks to his spirit teaching ranma during the training trip or ranma using the nanban mirror to find and be taught by the person who trained akuma and gouken.

then with ranma i would think say though i like it to be after the say failed wedding and ranma practicing the old moves his previous senseis had taught him both the Ryozanpaku and ten shadow fists manages somehow to remember miu and their promise. that and why he didn't like akane that much as he was remembering miu and how at times akane would act something like miu but its all subconsious till he finally remembers.
ranma leaving to find her would be difficult to say how like either looking for her grandfather via the martial arts network for the invincible superman.i would think say around the time in the HSDK be when kenichi gets taken to the cage fighting scene and has his first encounter with rachel though he doesn't know her name and who she is.
or watching the fight with kenichi and odin or ranma taking part in the fight with the allience against ragnarok group at their first out base of the alliance.
though ranma wears a mask to hide his idenity from the people, why interfere well i think ranma would see that the ragnarok group has the better fighters and more of them so goes into giving them a hand and gets to fighter berserker using all his knowledge learned from these different masters.
but not against odin as thats when kenichi arrives after ranma dusting berserker and some of the other ranks of ragnarok, learning from the alien that someone called kenichi wants to fight odin ranma waits to let kenichi arrive sort of like DBZ saiyan saga with vegeta and napa waiting for goku.
“That is not dead which can eternal lie, yet with stranger aeons, even Death may die.”

eternity is within the moments the seconds, grasp those seconds and that moment will last for an eternity.
Tentai21
Senshi Candidate

Postby toushin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:24 am

did you ever think about making a fusion instead of a crossover. lets face it if you bring ranma in with the enemies he attracts you'll just end up pushing kenichi into the background. this way you can take the story in anyway you want. plus mui and ranma would make a great couple

then thre is kenichi's views on women what do you think shanmpoo or ukyo would do to him if he told them the samethings he told Kisara and renka. ranma has stated that he doesn't like to fight women, but he generally just uses the amount of force necessary to defeat them. kenichi either doesn't fight or runs. to someone like shampoo this could be the same as spitting in her face and i doubt ukyo would like it as well.

then there are the Nwc views on chanllenges, generally when ranma is challenged it's only one on one. they other's never challenge him when they gang up on him becuase that would be dishornerable. but kenichi is different most of his fights outside of tornaments could really be classified as highly skilled street fights. it's generally Niijima Haruo that challenges someone then sends his allience against them. kenichi comes in later to save them. now if he did this to ranma no matter how you look at it, it would look like kenichi sent ranma a challenge letter then sent a gang after him. this would be a great dishonor to kenichi as well as Ryōzanpaku getting kenichi in alot of trouble. also if ranma had to go as girl for some reason then kenichi would just end up looking like a coward for refusing to fight.
Last edited by toushin on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby toushin » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:55 pm

according to outskirts battledome ranma is actually equal to Hayato maybe not in skill and experience but in raw power and speed.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Hayato+F%C5%ABrinji

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Ranma+Saotome

i just thought of something, why not replace Yohyo the hotspring owner that ranma-chan stepped on and stole his food with Shō Kanō thus replacing his love for miu with ranma-chan. i'm currently on vol 27 which is where i came up with this. when the manga described kano's life i saw it as a more toned downed version of ranma's.

so on the way home from jusenkyo ranma comes across some food and eats it, kano comes back see's her instantly falls in love and challenges her stating his intent to bring her with him. after ranma beats him and leaves he knows he's found his soul mate.
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas