Plot Bunny: Sailor Moon, the Great Freeze, and Terminators

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Plot Bunny: Sailor Moon, the Great Freeze, and Terminators

Postby AdmiralTigerclaw » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Great freeze discussion popped this plot bunny into my head.

It goes something like this.

In the future, post Galaxia, the US Military is trying out its new defense AI known as Skynet. Skynet does its thing and starts a Global Thermonuclear War.

The Sailor Senshi survive the initial battle, but the Devastation is horrible. Usagi, having one of her breakdowns (Attack of pitty) locks most of the civilian world into that deep freeze and they begin a war with Skynet and the machines that rages for a thousand years.

At the eve of its defeat, Skynet takes one last gamble, having carefully anylized the abilities of the Sailor Senshi, it's unlocked the secret to time travel, and sends on of its most advanced T-800 model terminators back in time to kill the Senshi in a desperate gamble to survive.
Shortly after that, Usagi gets the 'brilliant' idea of sending a reprogrammed terminator back in time to deal with the situation. (Using her rather poor grasp of mathematical logic to go: "Well, a positive cancels out the negative, so it should be fine! It worked for Chibi-Usa right?" )

Sailor Pluto realizes with horror just what has occured, but is too late. A Temporal War has been inadvertantly started, and now it's her duty to try and pick up the pieces by guiding the Senshi of the past and the friendly Terminator against the temporal incursions of Skynet. She has to restore crystal tokyo, which means returning Usagi to her bubbly happy DITZY self, and getting the timeline back on track.... God, another day at the office.

Crossover: Sailor Moon/Terminator
Points of Interest:
- 3 Dimensional Sailor Pluto people can empathize with.
- Badass Usagi (Oh shit, you made Sailor Moon MAD!)
- Ahnold terminator, Angry Pluto and Badass Usagi vs Ahnold Terminator/T-1000/T-X all at once!
- Tuxedo Kamen exchanges roses and corny lines for high calibur sniper rifles and a prosthetic arm.
- Micheal Bay Explosions!
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SamuraiPenguinStudio
AdmiralTigerclaw
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Plot Bunny: Sailor Moon, the Great Freeze, and Terminators

Postby fatman » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:24 am

Why wasn't the senshi told of this war the first time chibi-usa went back in time?

I think its doable, but I think it has to be done before any other time travel story or effectively replacing the old time travel stories. I'd imagine the war with skynet taking precedence over the Black Moon family. Maybe chibi-usa was sent back rather than a terminator.

Heh, chibi-usa back as a cynical, PTSD-afflicted kid. Makes for a gritty version of Sailor Moon R.
fatman
Initiate

Re: Plot Bunny: Sailor Moon, the Great Freeze, and Terminators

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 pm

sceane comes to mind.....usigis mom comes into the kitichen and asks chibi what she is making and the answer is something about home made exploixes and something about dealing with a demon....thats nice dear and she walks out again.....ok, meybe that would be more kasimi stlye..but her...a young chibi moon packing heat and willing to shoot rubis...would be funny....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas