Carrotglace

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

Carrotglace

Postby kodfish » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:19 am

Sorry to be a bother, but has anyone ever seen/done any fanart for Carrotglace? i've never once seen anything by/for carrot relating to his storys.
btw, if you dont know who carrotglace is, get your head out of that hole. heh, or maybe you could visit http://www.fanfiction.net/u/17205/ and read some of his stuff.
=D
Thanks.
I've seen horrors...
kodfish
Initiate

Postby Acey » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:15 am

Thing is, I don't recall Carrot ever really requesting or even hinting for fanart, which does help.
Timotei. Timotei... Timotei?

"Call me Ace 'Acey' Metallium."
"Call Me Rhea"
Acey
Moon Queen Emeritus

Postby kodfish » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:17 am

Well, Phooey!
oh well. there is only one path left. it will be rigorous, but i shall undertake it!
it's time to become a master artiste! 8)
I've seen horrors...
kodfish
Initiate

Postby carrotglace » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:15 am

I've only gotten one peice of fan art left out of the two I've recieved. The other was lost to the mysts of the datastream long long ago. I don't request it, it's nice if someone is going to do it anyway. I'd like them to share, but I don't care enough to ask people to put themselves out about it. I can draw well enough to get an idea of what a character might look like should the need arise so I'm not in dire need of refference material should I require it for some odd reason.
It's at the very bottom of my old site of long dead projects. Technical issues and time consumption destroyed it, though I may eventually update the comic when technology makes it easy enough. I enjoyed it, but using a scanner and picture editor was too time consuming. I suck at mouse art.
The pic is at the very bottom of this page. It kind of amazes me it's still there.
http://carrotglace.freeservers.com/
It's from Ruroni Ranma. I wish I could remember who sent it, but that information [which used to be right under it] has also been lost to the winds of the great data stream.
carrotglace
Senshi Candidate

Postby borgrabbit » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:02 pm

Wacom makes digital tablets for under a hundred dollars. A tablet might bring back some excitement, but it takes some getting used to.
Wes
Old fart.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe. Today's cliche is next century's classic.
borgrabbit
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby carrotglace » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:51 pm

Well, I've got an optical mouse pen, that works okay, but not for drawing.
I may invest in a touch screen and stylus ssoner or later.
carrotglace
Senshi Candidate

Return to Fan Art