A request for a huge favor, fan art for my fics.

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

A request for a huge favor, fan art for my fics.

Postby deathgeonous » Tue May 23, 2006 6:57 pm

Um, it says you can make requests for fan art here, so I am. I just got a new web page, after my old one wouln't let me upload anything on to it, stupid planet, and have posted a mirrior of what I have on FF.Net on it. I'm looking to put at least one or two, maybe even hopefully more, fan art pictures of each of my stories, so if any of you have the time and inclination, please make some for me.
I do have a few ideas for some pics I want for each too, if you think you'd want to draw my ideas
The Merger- The Ranma/Hild combo coming out of her sphere of energy on Phoenix Mountian, with the onlookers in shock in the background.
Travelers- Sailosr Sol and Terra after they transformed for the first time in the outer's mansion.
Youma Slayer- Female Ranma and Male Ranma in their form fitting advertismet laden jumpers.
Tokimi's Savior- Ranma waking at Tokimi's feet, from the story.
The Queen's Gauntlet- Female Ranma in the full Witchblade armor thing, and Male Ranma with just the Witchblade on his right hand, while his left hits the Witchblade in anger.
Fear-Ranko and the Neko-Ken morning over Ranma's dead mind body form.
I do understand that I have asked for a lot, and would be happy to get anything at all. Thank you for even cosidering to do this.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby mondu_the_fat » Tue May 30, 2006 1:35 am

For Youma Slayer:
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Raneko » Tue May 30, 2006 2:05 am

mondu_the_fat wrote:For Youma Slayer:

So that's how ranma is paying of his debt.
Raneko
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby deathgeonous » Tue May 30, 2006 2:11 am

Thank you Mundo_the_fat! I'm going to put this up on my site. I don't really know how to post links, but there's one on my author's page at FF.net. So thanks again. BTW I love your sense of hummor on this peice. I'm thinking of actully make this a scene now, something I would have never thought of on my own, so thanks.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: A request for a huge favor, fan art for my fics.

Postby Raneko » Tue May 30, 2006 2:15 am

deathgeonous wrote:Um, it says you can make requests for fan art here, so I am. I just got a new web page, after my old one wouln't let me upload anything on to it, stupid planet, and have posted a mirrior of what I have on FF.Net on it. I'm looking to put at least one or two, maybe even hopefully more, fan art pictures of each of my stories, so if any of you have the time and inclination, please make some for me.
I do have a few ideas for some pics I want for each too, if you think you'd want to draw my ideas
The Merger- The Ranma/Hild combo coming out of her sphere of energy on Phoenix Mountian, with the onlookers in shock in the background.
Travelers- Sailosr Sol and Terra after they transformed for the first time in the outer's mansion.
Youma Slayer- Female Ranma and Male Ranma in their form fitting advertismet laden jumpers.
Tokimi's Savior- Ranma waking at Tokimi's feet, from the story.
The Queen's Gauntlet- Female Ranma in the full Witchblade armor thing, and Male Ranma with just the Witchblade on his right hand, while his left hits the Witchblade in anger.
Fear-Ranko and the Neko-Ken morning over Ranma's dead mind body form.
I do understand that I have asked for a lot, and would be happy to get anything at all. Thank you for even cosidering to do this.

I'd like to read these fics, Link please?
Raneko
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby deathgeonous » Tue May 30, 2006 2:31 am

I don't know how to do a link, but I'll try. at best I can get you the URL adressess for both.
My Site
http://www.freewebs.com/deathgeonous/index.htm
My FF.net Author's page. Alway's updated first
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/892433/
I don't know if i got the links, but I got the URL's at least.
And I have a new Ranma story out now called Ranma Dark Moon. You can see it here, on FF.net and my site. Thanks for the intrest in my stroies Raneko.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Raneko » Tue May 30, 2006 4:52 am

Just read Youma slayer. It was very good but how can CT come into existance without an iceage?
Raneko
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby DCG » Tue May 30, 2006 10:09 am

Thats a great pic.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Return to Fan Art