Restarted Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Tovath » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:01 pm

Shadell wrote:Suddenly inspiration hit, "Anyone want to rob a bank?"

"No it's bad enough that we have to find out how to get back to our own worlds, we don't need cops chasing us while we do it."

Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote: Rand got cut off by a wave of malevolent power pulsing through the ice cream shop. The air warped above a table, giving off a sphere-like feeling of pure evil. (Much more evil than even Pharaoh 90) The chairs started to come alive, fusing together with the tables to form a monster, one far more retched than even the most hideous daimon.

"Well... this is just great."

Ranma wills his armer and sword on. Anyone who can recognize it can see that the symbal for Jupiter is displayed prominently on his armer. "Damn it, a golem of some sort." He draws Excalibur.
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Shadell » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:43 pm

Ranma merely grinned as he stuck his hands in his coat pockets and began to amble straight toward the creature. His eyes were opened wide, taking in every aspect of his surroundings.

"Wonder how much fun you'll be." He questioned out loud, though he didn't seem to be addressing anyone in the picture. "Come on. Hurry up and attack already you ugly idiot."
Prince(ss) of Europa.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu on Friday May 23, 2008 7:33 pm
http://www.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=175018118
Shadell
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Atlan » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:00 am

How old are we?

"18, why?"

The chairs started to come alive, fusing together with the tables to form a monster, one far more retched than even the most hideous daimon.

Temptress's eyes bugged out. "I only saw, like, one episode of this show, but don't these guys suck up chi?"
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dorin » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:03 am

While the creature was taking shape, Koumei was blissfully ignore its presense. Scrapping the bottom of her cup to get every last possible drop of the wonderful confection. She even eyed the bottom, as if daring anything to be hiding inside, only residue remained. She seemed to only just now notice the commotion, peeking through the base of her cup at the thing, being silly it seemed. She sighed.

"Why am I not surprised, honestly? This is rather predictible, to the point of being boring."
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby lcpoketoon » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:47 am

:: she frowns as she draws from one of her belt pouches and hand laser an checks the barry charge::
Hmm got enough for five shots at full power. Now I really wish I remembered to recharge my spares.
::LCpoketoon ducking under a car as things are being blown to hell around him::
LC> An you see Kids this is why you don't give rocket lauchers to catgirls.
[img=http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/489/1177093364737anonibjw5.th.jpg]
lcpoketoon
Senshi Cadet

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:05 pm

"Robbing a bank is not necessary." Ami said, "What I did is only slightly less ethical and just as illegal, but the Bank of Tokyo now has an corporate account for us to draw from." The wave of evil caught her eye and, grabbing her computer and her ice cream, Ami flipped over the seating bench. "Hmm. Almost an hour in a strange place before we've been attacked. I was starting to wonder when that would kick in."

Storing the computer and pulling out her henshin rod, Ami gave the others one reflexive worried look before raising her hand. Please let this work, if it doesn't I'm going to be so embarrassed. "Mercury Crystal Power, makeup!" A burst of blue light preceded her transformation and in short order, Sailor Mercury settled into a ready stance.
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Atlan » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:29 pm

A burst of blue light preceded her transformation and in short order, Sailor Mercury settled into a ready stance.

Tempress's eyes bugged out, and she fainted. Seeing that herself from a parralel world was also her fieance's idol was just too much for her to take.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby lcpoketoon » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:03 pm

She watches the transformation an lifts an eyebrow. That was very intresting an if she could find a way to tap into the same magics something she could take home to protect her Clan. She would need to look over the files on magic demmie downloaded into her PDA. She then looks to the creature an asks.

" So just how does one normally deal with these beings?"
lcpoketoon
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dorin » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:47 pm

Koumei noted the transformation with only passing interest, she was more concerned with formulating the proper means of attacking this creature. It's body was composed of a table and the accompanying seating; wood burned quite well, if that was the primary composition of the body, however with the overhead sprinkler system unless she unleashed one of her more potent spells any flames would putter out. That wasn't a good thing, as those kinds of spells were dangerous, and could likely result in losing the whole building in the chaos before she had time to focus on containing them.

That angle likely not very good, she settled on another direction. She pressed one hand to her face, making a series of complex gestures. Fingers touching in a wide variety of motions that could be taken for sign-language. Her voice was mumbled as she spoke as well in a glutteral, earthy tone; the language of which was in no database.

The glass in her hand began to shiver, a tone pulsing through at the molecular level. Louder and louder into a horrendous crescendo. Finally satisified in the level of sonic energy, she decided to act

She lacked her muscles, but not her aim. The glass went flying overhead, sounding like a tuning fork placed before a bullhorn. She went through another series of gestures and then thrust out her palms. The glass breaking into several sharps of razor sharp pieces, each carrying a portion of the total sound. Her hands swept down and a rain of glass tried to pierce the creature, like miniature daggers.

Hopeful the thing would at least be partial pierced, when the glass finished its attempt to find flesh, her hands parted and she made some exclamation with a lost meaning; the shards of still ringing glass produced a series of small, powerful, sonic explosions. Too focused to harm anyone in the shop, only about three inches in radius.

The whole idea was piercing the wooded body and trying to see if the sonic shocks would do some damage. Either this creature, or a whole lot of innocent floor tiles, might have something to show for that spell.

"Hmm...I hope that has an effect, because turning this spoon into a sword will take me a few..."

Spinning her former icecream service tool in her fingers.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Tovath » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:42 pm

lcpoketoon wrote:" So just how does one normally deal with these beings?"

"That's one of the things about fighting golems, everyone of them is different" He tries to slice the thing in half "Hey Ami can that computer thing of your find a weakness on this thing or is it just good for hacking into banks?"
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:41 am

Mercury nodded and tapped her right earring, instantly making a visor cover her eyes. "Let's get a bit of breathing room. Shabon Spray!" The mist filled the parlor, hiding the Ranmas from whatever might have passed as sight for the golem while leaving theirs only partially hazed. Mercury herself could see through it perfectly as she pulled the computer out and began scanning the construct.

((Ellf will have to decide what I can find))
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:06 am

The construct, one supposes it can be called that was made up of things unlike anything the Senshi had scanned before. Its composition, though apparently of wood, was now of the hardest diamond.

Upon the Shrapnel's collision, a slight clanking sound could be heard as it bounced off the monster's toughened "skin" to fall harmlessly to the ground.

Rand glared at the monster and pulled out Callandor, which was glowing brightly. "Bakemono! Eat this!" The Shabon Spray seemed to move in such a way that it completely wrapped around the monster, and one could see flashes of electricity within the blanket of mist. "I like to call this one... 'Shabon Charge!'"

After the spell ended, the group heard a thump as the monster fell over to the ground, its pieces separated.

"Woo hoo! I did it! I'm number one! Woo..." Rand started to goof off, posing in front of the monster's remains as they floated back together to reform the monster, or should one say monsters as there were now two of them, though slightly smaller. Rather than being four meters tall, they now were three.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Dorin » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:32 pm

Koumei frowned in cute expression almost like a rabbit, and shrugged. "Oh well, I think this is going to be a little more complicated than it first looked. Are there any weaknesses on them? I don't know if the old 'hack'em to bits' routine is going to work. There has to be a heart, or something fueling it...on an assumption, because if we have to just break it apart, this will be a very long day..."
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Shadell » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:07 pm

"Boring." Ranma commented, completely deadpan, as he approached one of the monsters. The regeneration was a bit of a bother; but....

"Most probably, all we have to do is disable you without destroying your bodies. Worked well enough on that obnoxious wu."

Ranma trailed off as he suddenly broke into a dash, passing through the nearest creature's striking range in a fraction of a second. Ranma stopped moving a mere few inches from the monster's body, far too close for his opponent to launch an effective strike, and spun rapidly, channeling the full kinetic energy of his charge into the back of his fist, which lashed out at the monster's kneecap with crippling force.

"Since you're so big, it's easy to get too close for you to attack effectively." Ranma seemed a tad under-impressed.

"At least it's like that with most opponents." he commented with an afterthought as he continued to pummel the monster with a variety of elbow and knee strikes, unmindful of the incredibly short distance between himself and the beast.
Prince(ss) of Europa.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu on Friday May 23, 2008 7:33 pm
http://www.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=175018118
Shadell
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby lcpoketoon » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:07 am

"mm Perfect" She smiles as she takes aim at the monster's head. when in dobt decapataion worked on most things. A squeeze of the trigger and an beam of red light shoots at the creature's head for a spot between the eyes.

" You know I don't get to use my gun that offen. Most of the time the fights come down to claws and tails." She fires another shot aiming for the same spot as her eyes glow red enhanceing her vision.
lcpoketoon
Senshi Cadet

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works