Restarted Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Sedai glanced at where the monsters were before smiling. "Good job everyone, but we need to fall back before they get in here."

Sailor Sedai waved her hand and a tear in the air appeared, and through it, the area where Ryoga did the Bakusai Tenketsu training could be seen. "Step through the Gateway, it should be stable!" Glancing at Nine and Mercury, she continued, "I'll hold off Princess Odango and friends... I only hope the Outers aren't with them." Sailor Sedai muttered under her breath, "They never seemed to like me much."

Sailor Moon's voice could be heard echoing inside... "Hello? Is everyone alright in there?"

"Moon, be quiet... we don't know if whoever's in there is the enemy or not."

"But Maars...."

"Mars is right, Moon... my scans say that there are several life forms in there, each with varied magic. But something is interfering with my scans... I can't get a clear lock on anything in there."

"Don't worry... We'll go in there and knock out two bushes with one bird..."

Sedai sweatdropped hearing the conversation, but quietly gestured towards the gateway.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Tovath » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:11 pm

Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote:The "decapitated" creature continued to fight while "headless", bringing its fist into the armored Ranma's face at a speed to rival the Amaguriken's quickness. However, unlike the Amaguriken, it was a full-powered punch. Lightning struck it from the window again, and then the window broke inwards as a chain-like whip wrapped around the creature.

Ranma changes most of the force of the punch into momentum for a roll, intending to kill the bugger after this but it was already dead.

LiliandraNadiar wrote:
C'mon, there's probably a Mercury with them too... Nine and I so need to be somewhere else.

Ranma was also thinking that that he didn't want to meet the Senshi right now. They would probably have quetions about his armer and he really didn't feel like meeting the alternetes of of his sister or student right now.

lcpoketoon wrote: " Too keep from gettign mixed up call me Rinse!"

"And you can call me Arthur after the last person to carry this." Ranma holds up his sword.
Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote:
Sailor Moon's voice could be heard echoing inside... "Hello? Is everyone alright in there?"

"Moon, be quiet... we don't know if whoever's in there is the enemy or not."

"But Maars...."

"Mars is right, Moon... my scans say that there are several life forms in there, each with varied magic. But something is interfering with my scans... I can't get a clear lock on anything in there."

"Don't worry... We'll go in there and knock out two bushes with one bird..."

Sedai sweatdropped hearing the conversation, but quietly gestured towards the gateway.

Ranma called out "We don't know if we are yet, but we're leaving now." and goes though gateway.
Last edited by Tovath on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Shadell » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:26 pm

"I'm probably a bit better at looking incon... something." Ranma chimed in helpfully as he stowed his gun back within his coat. "Besides, I don't have much magic besides than the curse. If they're the types who can feel that kind of stuff out then they won't be that quick to point fingers at me." Ranma shrugged.

Without waiting for a response he turned to face Rand directly. "After all, if you know them in your world they might know this world's version of you? It always gets weird when you run into someone's dopp... clone thing."
Last edited by Shadell on Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prince(ss) of Europa.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu on Friday May 23, 2008 7:33 pm
http://www.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=175018118
Shadell
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:22 pm

Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote:Sedai sweatdropped hearing the conversation, but quietly gestured towards the gateway.

Without another word, Nine walked through the doorways gracefully, giving a last nod to Sedai before disappearing.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Dorin » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:59 pm

Koumei sat back to watch, letting her mind wrap around her fellow...Ranmas. Their styles broken down into smaller bits of information, followed by a deep analysis of habits and other things. She wasn't about to go spending more of her power, and display more of her arsenal than needed. It was handy to simply keep as many aces up the sleeve as possible; it was a shame she couldn't do like Nabiki and hide them in her cleavage too, but ah well. Looking upon the redheaded, be it now or former in transformations, she had the distinct impression she wouldn't be lacking in that department in five or six years. Assuming she aged at all.

She motioned her hand at the icecream while the fight was winding down, making all manner of untensils float. The scoops grabbing chunks of icecream, toppings floating, and all plopping into a waiting dish. She quickly began forming a super sized banana split no child her size should be capable of stomaching, and with a bowl filled to overflowing, merrily had the confection following her through the rift.

Humming a little meddly as she scooped out icecream on her way, grinning. "Mmm, good stuff."

Sailor Moon, being that it was an icecream parlor, would find upon investigation all of the chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, cherry flavored syrup, and a vast majority of other toppings, we gone. The monster must have logically been an icecream devourer, or something. It was in fact true, the monster was simply less evil than gobbling up the icecream.

At the portal, she grinned to her companions, performed another little magic trick, apart from the floating bowl. One spoon, turned into enough for everyone.

"After victory celebration dessert. Now all we need is an all you can eat ramen and okunomiayki place, and we're in buisness."

Her contribution complete, she gave a smug grin and dug in, even as said bowl lead her out of the place and to where ever they were going next.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Tovath » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Dorin wrote:
"After victory celebration dessert. Now all we need is an all you can eat ramen and okunomiayki place, and we're in buisness."

Arther sat down on a log, "After victory celebration, huh, good idea. I'll build a bonfire after I clean my sword."
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:14 am

After all had stepped through the Gateway that were going to step through, Sedai stepped through it herself. Her Senshi transformation dropped as she passed through the Gate and it sealed shut behind her, not even a trace of it was left behind.

Glancing over at Mistress 9, Rand raised an eyebrow at her but then appeared to be concentrating on something else. Unbeknownst to the rest of the group, Rand renewed the wards protecting them from the view of the Time Gates; she didn't want Pluto coming and attacking them for no reason. Even if Mistress 9 was among their number, there was a perfectly valid reason for it.

Meanwhile, at an undisclosed location, a dark-haired figure bowed down to someone on a great throne. "My master, I have done your bidding and brought them here. They are the last."

"Why are they not here then, servant?"

"Something interfered with my summoning them, but I do know they are in this existence. However, something is cloaking them from our scryers. We do not know their location as of yet."

"Well... Find Them! And do something about those infernal Senshi while you're at it. We need to keep things on schedule."

Bowing once more, the figure smiled. "Of course, my master."

(OOC: yeah... just trying to make this seem more like a story, and well.. third person limited for the bad-guy seemed like the way to go. Sorry for the hiatus, but I've been busy with classes.)
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Ranma/Nine stretched around, cracking his neck, peering around calmly.

"So," he stated finally. "I suppose that two of you, at least, have several questions."
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:07 pm

Rand turned to each of her fellow Ranmas and then back to Nine. Her presence seemed to reign itself in as she did so. "I wasn't quite around when the other Senshi fought Pharaoh 90, but I remember hearing about a servant of his known as Mistress Nine, and she had possessed Hotaru-chan's body." Rand seemed to be idly fingering the crystal sword that didn't disappear with the dropping of her Senshi transformation. "My question is this... are you possessing that body, Nine, or is it something else? And are you a danger to us, this group?" Rand's gaze was piercing and her face gave none of her emotions away. Around the group, light seemed to flicker, and the air began to blur but only for a second before returning to normal.
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Mercury stepped through the portal, giving one quick look back toward the 'local' senshi. Part of her was very glad she hadn't heard her girlfriend's voice among them. Once though, she concentrated a her seifuku glowed blue before popping into nothing and leaving her back in her Juban high school uniform.

With the immediate danger gone, Ami looked at Nine and nodded with Rand.
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Tovath » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:37 am

Arther sheths his sword and makes his armer disappear. "It's not a possession not really"

((If I misremembered things from your story I'm sorry))
-Hanlon's Razor

-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:14 pm

Tovath wrote:((If I misremembered things from your story I'm sorry))

((It's all good...but if you're implying what I think you are, how would Arthur know of the events in my timeline?))

"My question is this... are you possessing that body, Nine, or is it something else? And are you a danger to us, this group?"

Ranma smirked.

"Although Hotaru was....a possession, I suppose you could say, my new host and I have an...understanding currently. It would be more close to what some would call symbiosis than possession."

He shrugged his shoulders.

"As for if I'm a danger to this group....certainly, if I so chose. But I see no reason to fight with you. Us working together will help us achieve our goal of getting back to our own worlds much faster than I would on my own, or fighting against you."

"The native Senshi, however," he continued, narrowing his eyes. "Are another story."
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Tovath » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:43 pm

Metroidvania wrote:((It's all good...but if you're implying what I think you are, how would Arthur know of the events in my timeline?))

(( Arthur has learned how to detect and combat possession from some gypsies. He had no knowleadge of other timelines until this happened))

Metroidvania wrote:"As for if I'm a danger to this group....certainly, if I so chose. But I see no reason to fight with you. Us working together will help us achieve our goal of getting back to our own worlds much faster than I would on my own, or fighting against you."

"Just don't being doing that is against the Convent or as a knight I havta kill ya." Arthur says this casually but anyone can see he is completely serious.

Metroidvania wrote:"The native Senshi, however," he continued, narrowing his eyes. "Are another story."

"Why ya say that? They haven't done anything yet and they didn't sound like they are much a threat."
-Hanlon's Razor

-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:50 pm

Ami frowned thoughtfully at Nine as she mulled the other's words.

"The native Senshi, however," Nine continued, narrowing his eyes. "Are another story."

"Why ya say that? They haven't done anything yet and they didn't sound like they are much a threat." Arthur commented, causing Ami to give him a faintly insulted glare.

"I assure you sir, the Senshi can be a very significant threat should they become wholly focused on a target. The Princess [i]is[/is] the wielder of one of the galaxies most powerful artifacts. Depending on how closely this timeline followed my own, and possibly Nine's as well, the Senshi have a great deal of bad memories associated with Mistress Nine." Ami sighed and rubbed at her temple, "A piece of friendly advice, don't underestimate the Senshi, we can and have surprised beings that by all rights should've beaten us." She finished with a mildly heated glare at the older Ranma.
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Tovath » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:22 pm

Arthur folded his arms looking stubborn, "So a little bit of power at the right moment is better then a lot of power at the last moment and the senshi in your world had you to do tactics for them." He pauses for a second, "And we don't know if these sailor senshi have fought Mistress Nine."
-Hanlon's Razor

-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works