BESM Crystal Tokyo

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

BESM Crystal Tokyo

Postby Light02 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:33 am

This saturday's game and an unknown amout after have been cancled. DCG just checked himself into a ER. Sorry for the inconvinence.
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Alathon » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:43 am

Has anybody got word from DCG? Since he said he was going to the hospital, he's only been in IRC once... and he didn't say anything, so that could just have been his machine rebooting and autologging.
Alathon
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:52 am

Alathon wrote:Has anybody got word from DCG? Since he said he was going to the hospital, he's only been in IRC once... and he didn't say anything, so that could just have been his machine rebooting and autologging.

His bro was on his MSN account a couple days ago. Said he was still alive, but no furhter info.
Haven't got anything more. Sorry.
I do hope he's pulling through this.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Sunshine Temple » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:42 am

Good news. I just talked with Pyro/MC/DCG's brother.
Pyro is alive and on the mend. He should be in the hospital for a couple more days.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Pale Wolf » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:32 pm

Ugh. Well, I'm doubting I'm going to be in for next week, so if you guys end up playing, don't wait up.
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Light02 » Sat May 06, 2006 12:03 pm

I got work this afternoon and I don't know when I'll be back in so start without me.
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works