Demon Door Rp

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Rei-chan » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:50 am

Ebony:"You would be amazed at how often that actually happens though. Still, I suppose we shouldn't be spreading word of what we are doing."
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:54 am

Cam nodded. "Yeah but I really don't feel like getting chased by angry villagers with torches and pitchforks today. It's not very fun."
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:53 pm

"How did you survive an encounter with these, hypothetical, elven ninja's," Cam asked. "They'd kill any witness' to protect their secrets." Then, after a brief pause, he added, "In theory."

(I raise an eyebrow, grinning slightly)
Depends on who you know, and how the clan came about....let's just say that we were on the same side once.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:19 am

Startled, Cam glanced at Mets before quickly looking away. After clearing his throat he said, "Really? It sounds like it'd make for an interesting... story. I'd like to hear about it some time."
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:06 pm

camk4evr wrote:Startled, Cam glanced at Mets before quickly looking away. After clearing his throat he said, "Really? It sounds like it'd make for an interesting... story. I'd like to hear about it some time."

Yes, perhaps later.
Although I must admit they weren't _true_ ninjas in the literal sense of the word.....
So, we are getting close then, correct?
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:50 am

Ebony: "I hope so. Either that or someone is moving toward us."
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Lord Aries Greymon » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:55 am

*Aries tenses, having heard the "moving towards us" part*
Naval Warrior Lord/Lady of Io.
Schizotechnician.
Thermonuclear Firebug.
Character Dossier
Lord Aries Greymon
Prism Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:30 am

Metroidvania wrote:Although I must admit they weren't _true_ ninjas in the literal sense of the word.....

I should think not! Cam nearly blurted out. Instead he said, "Cultural philosophical differences would account for that."
Ebony wrote: "I hope so. Either that or someone is moving toward us."

"I just hope they're friendly," Cam said. "I really don't feel like fighting everyone we come across."
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Bliss » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:48 am

*moves closer to Mommy and tightly grasps her hand....* I'm scared mommy, you don't think they're bandits do you... *barely represses the urge to smirk my other hand dips into my pocket and grips the modified .454 Raging Bull I pulled from my subspace earlier*
Princess of Nyx (Nix)
Saving the world, One Bishie at a Time

Rank Up! Spammaster Rank C by Himi-chan Sept. 5, 2007
Appointed 'Universal Translator' by Cybses July 22, 2006
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:35 am

camk4evr wrote:I should think not! Cam nearly blurted out. Instead he said, "Cultural philosophical differences would account for that."

(stares oddly at Cam for a moment before shrugging it off)
Indeed.
Ebony: "I hope so. Either that or someone is moving toward us."

*moves closer to Mommy and tightly grasps her hand....* I'm scared mommy, you don't think they're bandits do you... *barely represses the urge to smirk my other hand dips into my pocket and grips the modified .454 Raging Bull I pulled from my subspace earlier*

(grasps Bliss' hand back somewhat firmly, the other hand reaching down into my own pocket, fingernails extending into viciously wicked claws)
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Bliss » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:57 am

*leans into the folds of Mommy's clothing as I affect a proper look of apprehension and fear while shifting so I can have the greatest amount of maneuverablity and visual range*
Princess of Nyx (Nix)
Saving the world, One Bishie at a Time

Rank Up! Spammaster Rank C by Himi-chan Sept. 5, 2007
Appointed 'Universal Translator' by Cybses July 22, 2006
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:31 am

Cam seemingly disappears as he moves to where he can watch over the others without being seen (or heard for that matter) by any one else.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:06 pm

*Ebony turns into her cat form just before the people arrive.* Man: Ehh... who are you lot? Quickly, get back to town before you get hurt. People shouldn't wonder about here in the forests. *The man seems to be dressed accurately for the times but he seems to be a bit distracted. At the moment, he isn't paying attention to how the others are dressed or what they look like.* I understand there have been some suspecious activities around here, including some sort of flash of light earlier.
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:47 am

I wonder what kind of suspicious activites he's talking about? thought Cam as he watched the strangers from his hiding spot (not wanting to startle them by suddenly appearing as that could cause...problems). He certainly seems worried and it couldn't be about us, since we just arrived here, unless the demon door itself is what he's talking about.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:52 pm

Rei-chan wrote:*Ebony turns into her cat form just before the people arrive.* Man: Ehh... who are you lot? Quickly, get back to town before you get hurt. People shouldn't wonder about here in the forests. *The man seems to be dressed accurately for the times but he seems to be a bit distracted. At the moment, he isn't paying attention to how the others are dressed or what they look like.* I understand there have been some suspecious activities around here, including some sort of flash of light earlier.

(my claws retract back into normal fingernails)
What kind of activities?
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works