List of Immortal Anime Characters

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

Re: List of Immortal Anime Characters

Postby Knight of L-sama » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:57 am

[quote="PCHeintz72"]Huh... I was going by human standards... in any case, where then do you draw the line?

I generally draw the line at about 500+, at least potentially. Admittedly having read the Belgariad and the Mallorean by David Eddings have skewed my perspective on what constitutes old.

Though I would point out my complaints were two-fold. While I don't personally think that the Abh qualify as anything close to immortal, just mentioning Lafiel is somewhat misleading as it treats her as a singular example rather than as a member race that number in the millions.

Same with Shana. Though she is potentially immortal she is again far from unique. Between the Flame Hazes and the Tomogara there are well over a dozen potentially immortal characters in the series (or more including the novels).
If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Knight of L-sama
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: List of Immortal Anime Characters

Postby Tovath » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 pm

This is probaly to late to be of any use but Hugo from Suikoden 3. As long as he has one of the True Runes he won't die of old age and he looks about the same age as Skuld.
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Fic Research