Flying A-Team to Jusenkyo

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

Would you like to see this story written?

Yes
14%
Maybe
14%
Don't really care
29%
Rather not
14%
No
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: Flying A-Team to Jusenkyo

Postby Dumbledork » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:10 am

Errrr... how about.... NOOOOO?
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:16 am

Don't forget to vote ;) I didn't want to split the No Vote by adding that option.

Edit: The reasons why you have such an emphatic No could also help the Research.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:09 am

I don't really see it, honestly. I don't know why, but to me A-Team + Jusenkyo is not funny.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:44 am

So no help on BA's flying experiences on the series. No comment or thoughts on the almost as bad as Satan bad guy. and no ideas or opinions on the curses I want to include in this? Or even the reasoning I used to get them out there. Just don't see anything funny from what is suggested in the title?

Remember A-Team is Action not Comedy and having it being more their orientation you don't really have to have it become humorous beyond the usual comic relief.

Edit: Thank you for the help just kinda hoped there would have been more to the objection.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:13 am

Just thought of another way to get the A-Team to Jusenkyo from your suggestion. Baby Saffron is the one that gets kidnapped and Kiima has to use her Drowned Akane Curse to recruit the A-Team.

But I haven't seen anything of the movie so I have no idea how to respond to that aspect. And to be honest I'm not sure I want to find out about the movie. To me the A-Team includes Dwight Shultz, Mr T, Dirk Benedict, and George Peppard.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm

the movie was not bad for an idea, it sets up things as part of the war in the middle east. thats where things go and then sets it up for a more movies or a tv show. but since that has not happened then just leave off with the 80s setup.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Research