Fanfic Summaries That Make You Go 'Huh?'

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Postby mondu_the_fat » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:36 pm

"Seed", by dantesdarkqueen

Cloud and Tifa want a baby. But Cloud is infertile. To get a baby, Cloud tells Tifa to have sex with as many men as possible until she gets pregnant.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3656499/1/Seed

I'm sorry, but WTF?

And because morbid curiosity got the better of me:

Cloud, to Tifa: "I promised I'd give you babies, and babies I will give you, even if it's only by my permission. Don't you see? It's the only way!"
"So Igor wasn't kidding. Most people just ensure they won't die cold and alone by making friends...I gain superpowers and have mysterious voices tell me I did a good job. My life is a goddamn mess."
-- Minato Arisato, My Life is a Goddamn Mess
mondu_the_fat
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:12 am

I started a topic like this one on Hawk's fanfiction forum after I read THIS summary of a Naruto fic (don't go looking for it; the author has decided to delete it after all the hate mail she got). And just look at the number of reviews (mostly positive)

'Lick the Strawberry' by Mistress-Starfire

Sasuke is lusting after a child. Because of Society, Sasuke can only deny the fact that he has an infatuation. However, he will soon discover the young 'innocent' boy has quite a dirty little secret himself. [SasuNaru Stalker!Pervert!Pedophile! Sasuke]

Fiction Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,826 - Reviews: 329 - Updated: 6-15-07 - Published: 2-25-07
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Scooter » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:40 pm

Room Mates by jazzy2may
Ranma moves out of the Tendos' house. He breaks all ties with his family & fiances. Ryoga comes to town & the two Martial Artists begin their friendship again.YAOI RanmaxRyoga Akane abusiveDark themes, Slash. You've been warnd! Dont like dont read! :
Fiction Rated: T - English - General - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,809 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 11-25-07 - Published: 11-25-07
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.

— Groucho Marx
Scooter
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:00 pm

Ranma moves out of the Tendos' house. He breaks all ties with his family & fiances. Ryoga comes to town & the two Martial Artists begin their friendship again.YAOI RanmaxRyoga Akane abusiveDark themes, Slash. You've been warnd! Dont like dont read! :
Fiction Rated: T - English - General - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,809 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 11-25-07 - Published: 11-25-07

That's not one that makes me go "Huh?", it's one that makes me go "ish!".

The (generic) summary that makes me go "huh?" is the one with poor spelling and grammar, that says "I suck at writing summaries, read the story."

Why would I want to do that, huh?
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Shadell » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:42 pm

The Crossdresser and his Ice Princess! by PEJP Bengtzone
This is a TsubasaAzusa shipping, that takes place in my official version of Videoland.
Complete - Fiction Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 517 - Reviews: 0 - Updated: 11-15-07 - Published: 11-15-07

.... I advise no one click on the link.
Prince(ss) of Europa.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu on Friday May 23, 2008 7:33 pm
http://www.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=175018118
Shadell
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:47 pm

That author in general makes me go "huh?".

-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Siden » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:10 pm

I have been reading fanfiction for around nine years now, so maybe I'm just so used to seeing them that I ignore them completely, but I really haven't noticed any really bad or weird summaries lately that I can remember.
Employed by Lady Bliss.
True Neutral, "Pure Neutral", "Balancer"
Spamville Dossier
Siden
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Muramasa » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:36 pm

Miko 12 by wolfboy1021
Hey,the name's Miko. I'm just your normal 15 yearold boy. I was on Google looking up Ranma characters. That's when I discovered how close I was gonna get to one of the characters. My body gets the spirit of Ranma Saotome! Disclaimer:I don't own the Idea!
Fiction Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 815 - Reviews: 0 - Updated: 11-27-07 - Published: 11-27-07

Wait a minute... what?
Muramasa
Senshi Cadet

Postby Metroidvania » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:47 pm

It's an SI.....albeit a really weird and actually current one.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby bissek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:17 pm

126. Reivolution » by MetalHairFromHell reviews
This doesn't make any sense. Read it.
Fiction Rated: M - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 41,488 - Reviews: 75 - Updated: 6-28-07 - Published: 8-6-06
Genius is 1.7% inspiration, 98.6% perspiration, and .4% poor math skills.
bissek
Moon Senshi

Postby PepperJAQ » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:25 am

at least the guy is honest... ^-^;
*sends much good vibes to friends*
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Atlan » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:17 am

its lina yea she rocks what if she was in our wourld and the goverment was after her but dosent know why also WHY DOS EVERY GUY WANT HER ALL OF THE SUDDEN im a newby so flames are welcome oh and i changed the title too sounds cooler

'shiver'

From the true tale of lina » by packardball
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3831527/1/t ... le_of_lina
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby PepperJAQ » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:37 am

I'm the main autistic girl in Ranma 12 now, Ranma loves me more than anything & Akane's a lesbian wantin' me as her girlfriend, it's an Akane Hater Story since i hate her And now her true colors are gonna be revealed!

and this is specifically why i hate si.

the summery to Eden And Ranma's Twisted Story by EdenHeroineGirl

granted, she says she's autistic, and if it's true, then i mean no harm... but even so, damn she one hell of a 'Fangirl' (a subclass of human creatures that brought us the fear of the 'squee').
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby TerraEpon » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Slade13 wrote:Eden And Ranma's Twisted Story by EdenHeroineGirl

granted, she says she's autistic, and if it's true, then i mean no harm... but even so, damn she one hell of a 'Fangirl' (a subclass of human creatures that brought us the fear of the 'squee').

It's here actually.

-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby PepperJAQ » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:41 pm

weird. i copied the addy directly to the 'url' tag... then again, ff.net has been wiggy the last few days. thanks.

what i really find funny about that summery though, is the line 'i'm the MAIN autistic girl'. i wonder, would any of the actual cast count as autistic?

oh well, back the to topic...
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous