Update List

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: Update List

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Huh? I guess [Girl's School] was updated in the last 5 hours. I checked a couple times before that already today.

That's one of the stories I receive notifications for. That particular e-mail was sent 4:38 p.m. today. Not that I know what time zone it was from ...
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:33 pm

That makes it look like APN spotted it in less than 2 hours.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Spokavriel wrote: That makes it look like APN spotted it in less than 2 hours.

The RSS/ATOM feed system is faster, some 15 minutes, and in some cases, it shows there before you can access it form the site screens.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:00 pm

The time I see on the post Vs the mention of when narrowed down the window of possibility... Um I think I'll get in trouble for continuing this discussion... I wish I had a fic with an update to list right now.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:29 pm

I know I'm double posting but this time I have an update to mention.

Chapter 15 of Hogwarts 1/2 by 2ptTakrill is now available.

Edit: Another fic has been updated.
Deja-Vu All Over Again by weebee now goes to Chapter 4: Idiots & Okonomiyaki
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Didn't read before posting about the updates this time. Sure the citrus has been mild but read at your own risk. The next two chapters of Sailor Goddess. The Family Continues to Grow ( Chapter 17 ) and Recon ( Chapter 18 )
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 pm

The following has been updated to chapter 12.

RANMA 'Chasing the Rainbow' by rewind gone nuts - [Dld Date=04/26/2010] - [Dld Size=314kb] - [Dld Files=12] - [Status=Not Complete]
This chapter disappointed me almost as much as the Kodachi/Ranma revelations one... There is a note at the end asking if they should change the story direction and have the previously planned Ranma/Other Tendo pairing as a separate story. Personally I would far rather it be in this one, as that was the main reason I was reading it.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PSJD » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:52 pm

PSJD
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Sat May 01, 2010 7:54 pm

My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PSJD » Thu May 06, 2010 8:19 pm

PSJD
Senshi Cadet

Postby iiradned » Sat May 08, 2010 12:24 pm

iiradned
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Deric » Sat May 15, 2010 8:50 am

Spokavriel wrote: Sure the citrus has been mild but read at your own risk. The next two chapters of Sailor Goddess. The Family Continues to Grow ( Chapter 17 ) and Recon ( Chapter 18 )

mykon1 updated Sailor Goddess to chapter 20.
The URL goes to his author page. You have to navigate to get to the fic, as it is listed as [X] - Adult, which is why I didn't mark it straight there.
Some people work to achieve peace and harmony.
I'm not one of them.
Deric
Senshi Candidate

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed May 19, 2010 6:47 pm

The following has been updated to chapter 21.
RANMA 'First I Giveth' by Marik Kurakashi - [Dld Date=05/19/2010] - [Dld Size=855kb] - [Dld Files=21] - [Status=Not Complete]
Note:
Author note: It... it's alive! I don't believe it. See you next chapter, currently scheduled for 2012. Sorry.

Personally, I hope that was a joke.

Also...

The following has been updated to chapter 13.
RANMA 'Chasing the Rainbow' by rewind gone nuts - [Dld Date=05/19/2010] - [Dld Size=357kb] - [Dld Files=13] - [Status=Not Complete]
Warning:
Author's Notes: Sorry that this chapter took a while to come out. Delays on various ends, it happens. Anyway, we were kind of set on not making Natsume and Kurumi into candidates for Ranma, seeing as how we've gone to all the trouble of giving the other girls a chance to get to know him, so we're pleased to see that most readers would be fine with us doing that.

Speaking of candidates, I guess it's confession time. Originally, we were genuinely uncertain as to which girl to pair Ranma with – as mentioned at the start of the serial, there really are so many possibilities. However, by about… ooh, chapter five maybe? We had figured out exactly who we're going to pair Ranma with. We've kind of been using the votes as a way to gauge just how well we're handling the three girls and making them, among other things, seem like valid pairings for Ranma. I understand there's a possibility that Shampoo's in the lead simply because there are lots of fans who genuinely like the idea of Ranma/Shampoo, we're just the only ones to try and write it, but it works well enough. For those wondering who the girl is, well, you'll see when the end com

That... was disappointing to read. Very disappointing. Sigh... Oh well.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PSJD » Sat May 22, 2010 7:48 am

PSJD
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sky » Sat May 29, 2010 10:36 am

Angus McSpon has posted Chapter 14, "Family", of Sailor Moon 4200.
Be forewarned: It's his longest chapter at 496 kB. "Crystal Fall" weighed in at 386 kB.

Davner has also posted Chapter 33 of Haloes, concluding the second "season". The third is said to take a darker turn.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sky
Senshi Cadet

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous