Searching for a Ranma becomes Ifurita fic.

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Searching for a Ranma becomes Ifurita fic.

Postby Mitchell » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:31 am

Hi Guys, sorry about this, but I cant find a fic I wanted to re-read.
I think it was on Mediaminer, but am not sure. In it Ranma, Akane, the fathers and Happosoi are going to a mountain looking for a treasure. There they find an Infurita who immediatly declares Ranma her Master. Ranma was teaching her how to use less power in her techniques I think and Infurita was thinking about teaching him some of the lower level techniques she knew as he had the power.
At the end I think there was a fight between Ranma/Infurita and the Senshi. Ranma was apparently the reincarnation of Hoturo's daughter in the Silver Millenium and was the pure incarnation of the silene. He ended up in a Fuku.
I think there was only one chapter. I think the story was Silent Guardian or something however I cant find it anymore.
Any help would be greatly apreciated.
Thanks again.
Mitchell
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby lwf58 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:21 am

Can't say I've ever read it... and with that description, it sounds so bad that if I ever had run across it, I'd probably have reached for the "back" button so fast my mouse would have left a vacuum behind it.
lwf58
Site Master

Postby Pale Wolf » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:33 am

It was Migele's Ranko's Bet entry, and it apparently wasn't completed or polished yet.
Title: The Silent Master
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Mitchell » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:33 am

Thanks.
Mitchell
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby jwdr04 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:33 pm

i see no point in makeing a new topic for he same reasone
I'm searching for a Ranma/Sailor moon Fic
Where Ranma and Black Lady (rini) are together. I read it some time ago, and can't seem to remember the name of the fic
If i remember right it started out with rini against her Mother or something like that.....
Please help me locate this fic
Thanks in advance
jwdr04
Initiate

Postby Deric » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:41 pm

jwdr04 wrote:Where Ranma and Black Lady (rini) are together. I read it some time ago, and can't seem to remember the name of the fic
If i remember right it started out with rini against her Mother or something like that.....

http://www.ranmafics.com/smBL/index.html
smBL by sjiriki at tannim
It's one of my favorite rereads.
Some people work to achieve peace and harmony.
I'm not one of them.
Deric
Senshi Candidate

Postby jwdr04 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:55 pm

thank you so very much. I've been going frickin insane lookin for it the last few days. however. you wouldn't know if there is a chapter based version of this?
jwdr04
Initiate

Postby kazenoryu » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:26 am

You know...there are around three topics here that ask for fics that people can't find. Maybe someone can merge them all into one and sticky it :P.

Anyway.... there's this fic I've been wanting to read lately.

In it, Ranma is the reincarnation of Kami-sama's little sister. It originally started with Ranma being unsure of which gender he wished to be, but in the end he chose to be female.He was later woken by the three goddesses Urd, Belldandy, and Skuld. He is also related to Usagi through his father, and to Tenchi through his mother.

Ranma appeared as a in a fuku for a while, as the originator of all senshi and was grading the performances of all of them.

Ranma is also the queen of the planet Jurai (as I remember, the fic said that She was the queen of the planet, but not of it's people --0). She's engaged to the little brother of Lucifer, who is the ruler of Hell. She has her own spacestation, and eyeball and an Ohki as guardians, and is in charge of training some people for a duel in which the fate of Earth and her hand in marriage is at stake.

It was unfinished though, and I can't find the link I had anywhere.
kazenoryu
Senshi Candidate

Ranma , Tenchi, Oh my Goddes Cross

Postby ChasTaro » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:26 pm

I think the fic your looking for is, A New Life and New Job
Written By: Yun Yun. I can't find a link to all that was written, but I have 12 chapters that I downloaded a long time ago.
If you live to seek revenge, dig a grave for two.
ChasTaro
Senshi Cadet

Postby nodregah » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Ya know, there is a search forum.
"You will know your greatest enemy when you look in the mirror."
nodregah
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kimina » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:20 pm

Most recent Ranma fics (of any kind) are crap these days, as the writers seem to not understand how to write a good story or not understand that Japanglish is a textual sin to the glorious Book Reading Master Race.
Pain is an Illusion of the senses.
Despair is an illusion of the mind.
Kindness is wasted on the weak.
Kimina
Senshi Cadet

Re: Ranma , Tenchi, Oh my Goddes Cross

Postby Daniel Jess Gibson » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:02 pm

ChasTaro wrote:I think the fic your looking for is, A New Life and New Job
Written By: Yun Yun. I can't find a link to all that was written, but I have 12 chapters that I downloaded a long time ago.

Here's an archive with it.

http://archives.eyrie.org/anime/Ranma/r ... new-job.gz
Daniel Jess Gibson
Moon Senshi

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender