Possible fukufic: Redemption

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Re: Possible fukufic: Redemption

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:40 am

While I haven't seen Genma play European chess. Chineese Checkers. Or really any board games aside from Shogi and Go I could still see motivation for him to be deliberately keeping Ranma ignorant of strategy. After all if Ranma learned Strategy, to compliment his superior skill in Techniques of Martial Arts, he'd be more dangerous than Happosai and Cologne let people see them as combined. Not more than they are but more than their combined front would appear to be with them still holding back like they normally do.

Edit: If you ever want to be more accurate with locations and distances This Map image might help. AzabuJuban is located almost exactly center between the top of the O in Minato-ku and the dot representing the Tokyo Tower. Its kinda fun thinking about how Ranma could be hit out of Nerima to pass over the most possible wards before crashing in Minato.

Interactive copy of map at http://www.tokyomap.com/ you can click on a ward and zoom in to get a better look at buildings parks schools and hospitals in the area.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby mmoondragon » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 am

you guys are the best. I had no idea how big Tokyo is. I am mainly making it up as i go.
mmoondragon
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 am

Interesting thing is that the map I gave shows the central wards of Tokyo. Tokyo proper still extends out westward for about twice that mapped amount of area further with larger and lower cost of living wards. Sure its more than just down town but if you go to the Satelite imagery from the interactive map and zoom out you can tell by the gray of rooftops and roadways it extends allot further into the neighboring areas.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:15 am

I simply forgot about the fish. [scratches back of head] sorry about that.

Well, you can always make some changes.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby mmoondragon » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:31 am

will probably do that once i get done with the next few chapters
mmoondragon
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Can Genma end up being marked as collateral damage in the next few chapters? With the comment of how bashing him should be an Olympic Sport there hasn't been enough of it in the fic so far :twisted:
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby mmoondragon » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Can Genma end up being marked as collateral damage in the next few chapters? With the comment of how bashing him should be an Olympic Sport there hasn't been enough of it in the fic so far :twisted:

Give it some time. he will get his. but first the elder Kuno
mmoondragon
Senshi Candidate

Postby mmoondragon » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:00 pm

first part of chapter 8 has gone to the beta should be up by the end of the week
mmoondragon
Senshi Candidate

Postby mmoondragon » Tue May 04, 2010 11:41 pm

hi yall chapter 9 is to the beta. anyone else want to help critique the chapter before its posted
mmoondragon
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Tue May 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Oops in all the shuffle I haven't read chapter 8 yet :oops:
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby mmoondragon » Fri May 07, 2010 10:40 pm

I have a question. In going back and retconing some of the things in the chapters, specifically the talk given by Hinako, I can accept the fact the knew what sex was. The question is in canon did any of the girls show affection to his girl side. I can see how girl/girl would upset him, especially if he had been told it was perverted.
mmoondragon
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Fri May 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Shampoo did. She acted the same no matter the form after she had her own Neko curse.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby mmoondragon » Fri May 07, 2010 11:12 pm

thanks for that. I think the scene might work better if Hinako explains lesbianism to him.
mmoondragon
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Fri May 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Yeah um allot harder to find examples in nature of homosexual behavior that looks much different from playing without the procreation behavior connection possibility.

Edit: Its allot easier to tell on Males than females. Hence no proof in the wild of lesbianism he could stumble across that easily.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sat May 08, 2010 8:41 am

Spokavriel wrote: Yeah um allot harder to find examples in nature of homosexual behavior that looks much different from playing without the procreation behavior connection possibility.

Edit: Its allot easier to tell on Males than females. Hence no proof in the wild of lesbianism he could stumble across that easily.

Bonobos use sex a lot, hetero- and homosexual. And the females are pretty obvious about being horny - if you've ever seen a picture of a hot'n'bothered female bonobo, you'll agree. Since they're the closest thing to humans there is, Ranma should be able to see the situation as it is. Getting Ranma to bonobo territory is a different, and more difficult, matter.

It's fanon, at least, that Genma is a thief. To do it at all well, he has to case the joint. If he's teaching Ranma, then Ranma will see the same things. It's improbable, but they must have seen human sex going on a number of times, quite possibly in a number of variations.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

PreviousNext

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender