Looking for a fic

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Looking for a fic

Postby weaponx9 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:35 am

Its a ranma sailor moon crossover. i think it begins when ranma and akane go to a mall in juuban, akane mallets ranma into a fountain, afterwards ranma ends up in hospital and befriends ami either at the hospital or afterwards.
eventually ranma is healed by sailor moon which results in turning ranma into a senshi, i think it was sailor phoenix.
if anyone has a link can you please post it.
~weaponx9
weaponx9
Senshi Candidate

Postby Dumbledork » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:17 pm

Ciuld be "A phoenix reborn" by Senshi of Valis. I like that one although it hasn't been updated in a while. Here's the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2636799/1/
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Endymionrose » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:22 pm

I am looking for this same story, and it isn't "A Phoenix Reborn". I know it starts off with Ranma and Akane in a mall in Juuban as stated before. Akane knocks Ranma into a fountain where he passes out and starts to drown where Ami pulls him out and gives him Mouth to mouth, until the Ambulance arrives and takes him (at the time her) to a hospital where Ami's mother works. while at the hospital, Ami's mother finds out about Ranma's life and calls the proper authorities to let them know about the abuse Ranma suffers from, and offers to let him stay at their house.
I can't remember the exact sequence of events past this point. I do know that eventually all the inners end up at Ami's house, and they all are suffering from a dark spell which Usagi gets rid of with a healing spell. Which causes all the magic that Ranma has been around to interact with the healing spell, creating a bond between Ranma and the inners. Which eventaully leads him to be able to control his curse to a point, and turn into a senshi as well.
I remember that when the healing spell and Ranmas magic interact, it causes it to become aware to a point, allowing him to have insight into the different type of magic attacks and whatnot.
Why a rose? Because it smells better than a sock.
Endymionrose
Initiate

Postby Questara » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:31 pm

I think I know which story you are talking about, is it the one where Mamaru had taken Chibi-Usa on a visit to the US when the "infection" was discovered, and then they turn evil to one extent or another?
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Questara
Senshi Cadet

Postby richexs » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:34 pm

Endymionrose, I think the story you are looking for is Terryie's "Phoenix Rising". It could normaly be found on FFnet but the author has removed it for overhaul and rewirte. The authors FFnet page is http://www.fanfiction.net/u/65656/
richexs
Initiate

Postby EdenB » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:30 pm

If it is Phoenix Rising, I can't find a back-up anywhere unfortunely. So it's waiting for the edit and reposting, unless i've missed it I guess.
EdenB
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:12 am

Sounds interesting though. I'd really like to read it. Maybe there's someone here who saved the story on his hard drive. I've been doing that with my favourite stories for some time now.
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby kazenoryu » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:26 am

Dumbledork wrote:Sounds interesting though. I'd really like to read it. Maybe there's someone here who saved the story on his hard drive. I've been doing that with my favourite stories for some time now.

I do that too -.-0
I happen to have Chapters 0 ~ 10 of Phoenix Rising on my hardrive right now, though they're in .txt. (I don't know whether I should give it out, since I saved it without the author's permission.. -.-0)
btw, I'm new here.
Greetings everyone ^.^
kazenoryu
Senshi Candidate

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender