Ranma/Tenchi/Sailor Moon time-travel fic - Female Ranma

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Ranma/Tenchi/Sailor Moon time-travel fic - Female Ranma

Postby Seed00 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:32 am

Wazzup. This fic is basically a crossover where Ranma goes back into the past to train his younger self, the senshi, and the tenchi crew to stop the threat. Unfortubately, he has to go back as a woman in order for there to be two Ranmas, one male (younger self) and himself (female).
It's unfinished but I'td be helpful if anyone knew the name.
Seed00
Senshi Cadet

Postby DBHay » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:23 am

'Savior' by Micheal Fetter
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/741139/1/
Good story, shame it never continued.
DBHay
Senshi Candidate

Postby Seed00 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:29 pm

Thanks a lot. It is a good story.
Seed00
Senshi Cadet

Postby Lenneth » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:06 am

Never read that one before, didn't even know it met the criteria for a Fuku Fic.
Great Fic, Anyone ever try to Contact the Author?
Lenneth
Senshi Cadet

Postby DBHay » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:04 am

I don't know if it was headed towards being a Fukufic or not, author seems to be one of those whose sadly no longer writing.
You should definitely read 'The Juuban incident' by the same author though, a great Ranma/Sailor moon crossover if very dark.
DBHay
Senshi Candidate

Postby Seed00 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:49 am

DBHay wrote:I don't know if it was headed towards being a Fukufic or not, author seems to be one of those whose sadly no longer writing.
You should definitely read 'The Juuban incident' by the same author though, a great Ranma/Sailor moon crossover if very dark.

That one was sad. It took me a while to ever change my opinion of Sestsuna, and when you look at it. It' is something she would do, if ti meant briging about Crystal Tokyo. Haruka and Michiru as well.
Seed00
Senshi Cadet

Postby Materia-Blade » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:54 am

Great Fic, Anyone ever try to Contact the Author?

I have actually. Michael Fetter is a much happier person as far as I know. He wrote both "A Human Sayajin" and "Savior" when he was in a state of almost pure depression. At the time I didn't actually know he was the writer of "The Juuban Incident" as well. He never told me why he was so depressed but he said that as his life got better he felt that his fics were too depressing.
He told me he dropped em.
This has been about a year ago though... maybe six months or so. A while at any rate.
"I killed the world and you can too, if you try hard."
-- Lews Therin Kinslayer
Materia-Blade
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender