PM sending problem

Got a suggestion for the site? Put it here

PM sending problem

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:37 am

I tried sending a PM yesterday and while I got the "Your message has been successfully sent" message, my message did not appear in my PM sent items box. and the outbox was blank
I sent another PM this morning, to the same person, and it went the same way.

Just to check, I sent a PM to Sunshine as a test. I got the successful message and the message appeared in my sent items box.

Sunshine received it okay and I received Sunshine's response.

Here's where it gets odd. odder. I went to the outbox page and clicked refresh. for a brief moment (not longer than a second) both messages appeared in the outbox screen then the space they occupied went blank. I tried click, hold and drag to see if they were just hidden and needed to be highlighted but no luck. I clicked refresh again and again for the briefest moment they appeared then disappeared.

My inbox is only 24% full and the sent item box is only 48%full

Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, Daniel Jess Gibson ,if you are reading this, did you recieve either PM?
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:24 pm

Daniel has now received and replied to the missing PM's. The outbox no longer shows the two messages when refreshed. And the messages have appeared in my PM sent box, in the order in which they were sent between the last prior PM I sent, some weeks back, and the one I sent yesterday to Sunshine.
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Return to Site Suggestions