How many can _you_ find?

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Postby Neko- » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:04 am

Adding the newly spotted ones:
3x3 Eyes
801st TTS Airbats
Ah My Goddess
Akira
All purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku
Appleseed
Armitage III
Astroboy
Battle Skipper
Black Jack
Black Magic M-66
Blue Seed
Bubblegum Crisis
Burn Up
Captain Harlock/Herlock (whatever)
Cityhunter
Cutey Honey
Dangaio
Detonator Orgun
Devil Hunter Yohko
Devilman
Dirty Pair
Dirty Pair Flash
Dominion Tank Police
Doreamon
Dragon Half
Dragonball
El Hazard
Fatal Fury/King of Fighters
Files of teh AD Police
Fushigi no Umi no Nadia
Fushigi Yuugi
G gundam
Galaxy Express 999
Galaxy Fraulein Yuna
Gall Force
Genesis Climber Mospeada
Genesis Survivor Gaiarth
Ghost in the Shell (manga designs)
Giant Robo
Golden Boy
Graduation
Gunbuster
Gundam Wing
Guyver
Hade Project Zeorymer
Hello Kitty
Iczer
Iria the animation
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Key the Meta Idol
Kiki's Delivery Service
Kimagure Orange Road
Kimba the White Lion
Laputa
Legend of Galactic Heroes
Lensman
Luna Varga
Lupin III
Macross 7
Macross Plus
Magic Knight Rayearth
Maison Ikkoku
Metal Fighter Miku
Minky Momo
My Neighbour Totoro
Nadia
Nausicaa
Neon Genesis Evangelion
One Pound Gospel
Orion (a Shirow manga)
Outlanders
Patlabor
Phantom Quest Corp.
Porco Rosso
Pretty Sammi
Project A-Ko
Ranma
Record Of Lodoss War
Riding Bean
Robotech/Macross
Roujin Z
Ruins Explorers
Sailor Moon
Samurai Pizzacats
Science Ninja Team Gatchaman
Slayers
Sorceror Hunters
Southern Cross
Street Fighter
Super Atragon
Tenchi
Uchu Senkan Yamato
Urusei Yatsura
Venus Wars
Virtua Fighter
Yamato 2520
You're Under Arrest
Yu Yu Hakusho
Score: 99 sofar!!!
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Hazard » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:46 am

Is there anyone mad enough to number each and every one of the characters and list their position on the pic by name and series/game? It would be interesting to know exactly who's who on the screen. Especially for an anime illiterate like me, who would like to brag to have the ability to name those 2500 characters and say what series they are from!
The measure of someone's sanity is decided by popular vote.
Hazard
Senshi Cadet

Postby nuclear death frog » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:48 am

If I had a chance in hell of finding all the series so-far named, what you've just suggested is exactly the sort of thing I would do. But my anime knowledge isn't nearly that great.
nuclear death frog
Senshi Cadet

Postby Bliss » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:50 am

*shrugs* I'd do it... but I'm waaaaaaaay too lazy. Hell, I'm too lazy to even click open the image, zoom in and name any that I recognize.
Princess of Nyx (Nix)
Saving the world, One Bishie at a Time

Rank Up! Spammaster Rank C by Himi-chan Sept. 5, 2007
Appointed 'Universal Translator' by Cybses July 22, 2006
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:54 am

I'm not gonna pretend that I know 'm all. In fact most of the ones that others pointed out are ones that I myself haven't seen. Anyways, pointing out the obvious ones that I didn't point out in my previous post:
Kiki's Delivery Service - Look for the dragon, and the red robot thingy with the arms at the top row. Right above that one you find Kiki.
Porco Rosso - Under the train above the posing chibi's. The red aeroplane.
Gatchaman - Eleventh row from the top center. The quirky bird-like outfits.
My Neighbour Totoro - All the way at the top right side. Look for the umbrella! Also the catbus at the right hand side.
Tenchi - Fourth row. Look from the right. They're flanked by Azaka and Kamidake (the floating logs which pose as Ayeka's gueardians). Pretty Sammy is also depicted in this line-up.
Ranma - Left hand side. Look for the panda. Ryoga's somewhere on the righthand side.
Akira - Look under the panda (Ranma) on the left. Look for the red motorcycle.
Kimba the White Lion - Left of the Ranma crew.
Robotech/Macross - Do I even need to point SDF-1 out? As for it's crew... Look down to where the panda (Ranma) is on the left hand side. One row above that to it's right you find Linna Yamazaki of Bubblegum Crisis. And right next to that you have the lineup of the crew.
Dragonball - Second row from the top. If you look approximatly under the gray robot thingy with the red eyes, you can spot Puar and Piccolo pretty easily. Right next to them you can find the figure of one that looks hauntingly familiar, but I can't remember the name of the anime. It's the girl with the white tiger-striped pants and the red baret.
Fushigi Yuugi - Sixth row from the top. Find the red hairy thing. Look to it's right.
Ah My Goddess - If you found Fushigi Yuughi, look one row below that. Belldandy is right under Chichiri.
Maison Ikkoku - Look to the right of Ah My Goddess... You can't miss 'm!
Slayers - Fifth row from the top. Start looking from the right. If you found Tenchi, look two rows down from Ryoko. You'll find Gourry there.
Record of Lodoss War - If you found Gourry - Drop straight down from his spot to row nine. That'll drop you in the crew of ROLW.
Hello Kitty - Fifth row from the bottom. All the way to the left!
Project A-Ko - Seventh row from the top. Look at the utmost right.
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Look directly to the right of the Project A-Ko characters.
Patlabor - Fourth row from the bottom. Look at the center, slightly to the left. There's a whole lineup of blue suited people wearing a reddish vest there.
Dirty Pair - Ninth row from the top. Look at the utmost right.
Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind - Right under the Dirty Pair! Nausicaa herself is up above. Find the rose left to the SDF-1. She's right to the left of it!
Gundam Wing - Drop one row from Nausicaa... Start through the characters slowly. Zechs Marquise with the iron helmet is pretty evident!
Sailor Moon - Twelfth row from the bottom. Near the center. If you spot the white figure on the thirteenth row from below (she's flanked by two other white figures), you'll find the entire line up of Sailormoon. Well... Except them intheir civvies... Those are one row up from their fuku-fied forms, and to the left. Beryl and the dark generals are two rows below Sailor Moon in her fuku-fied outfit. If you locate Sailor Saturn on the row, drop one row, and look slightly to the left. Picture of Sailor Venus is being held by two 'fans'.
Urusei Yatsura - Fourteenth row from the bottom. Look on the lefthand side. There is an alien that starts the row holding up a sign stating SCSI =/ PARALLEL. Ataru is in the process of receiving an electric lynching from Lum. Directly below them are the Sailor Senshi in their civvies.
Giant Robo - Right to the right of SDF-1 (the giant robot in the middle all the way at the top).
Guyver - Second row... Look from the right. The figure in blue!
Astroboy - If you found Porco Rosso's red plane, look slightly to the left of it...
Doreamon - At the left lower hand corner there is a robot thingy (grey, with the word 'Police' under a huge 'eye'-like thing. There's a turrent pointing upwards to the left. It's pointing straight at Doreamon.
Dragon Half - Fifth row from the bottom almost entirely to the right hand side!
The AnimeExpo crew - If you found Ranma, you can find Cologne who is above the rest of the characters. Look to her right... There's a guy in a white space-suit thingy holding a sign: 8th AX Team. So next to him should be the entire team I suppose. There's a further batch to the right on the fifth row from the top (AX Chef and AX Men are depicted on their shirts).
My Dear Marie - If you found the AX Chef T-Shirt look one row below him.
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Re: How many can _you_ find?

Postby Neko- » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Reviving an older thread for some forum fun... It's been quiet outside of Spamville... (besides, by now I have a full list of the series on there, I just don't know where they are exactly :P)

Oh, and I think Hotaru looks cute on the pic :)

Relinking the image since I don't know if linkrot got the original link in the first post :P And too lazy to check :D

edit: I did check... and linkrot got both links :(

Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Other Talk