Nabiki of the Moon.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Nabiki of the Moon.

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Are there any fics where the Ice Queen of Furinken just happens to be the reincarnation of Queen Serenity?

If you are confused yes this would have to be in a Ranma and Sailor Moon Crossover. Just being clear ;)
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Nabiki of the Moon.

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:21 am

Spokavriel wrote: Are there any fics where the Ice Queen of Furinken just happens to be the reincarnation of Queen Serenity?

If you are confused yes this would have to be in a Ranma and Sailor Moon Crossover. Just being clear ;)

Ha...

Oddly enough, I remember reading a story with the tendo sisters as senshi in a Tenchi crossover, no Ranma.

As for Nabiki as Serenity... no. Closest to come to mind is Nabiki Kurimitsu in innortal's story, where her and Ranma are one of the big 3 power blocks in the Galaxy. Nabiki as numerous senshi, and as various advisers, and Kasumi as Serenity in several different stories, but not Nabiki as Serenity.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Nabiki of the Moon.

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 pm

I just thought it could be a fun twist given the purpose in fannon shown for the silver crystal. It would give new meaning to "you wouldn't believe what I was like as a child"
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search