Ranma + system bug = ????

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma + system bug = ????

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:09 am

There was this one story that I had been reading, shortly before I took a long break from reading fan-fiction, where (I think) Ranma and a system bug combine. If I remember correctly, the author distinguished the system bugs by introducing varying levels of power/influence, and this one, of course, was probably the highest. And the system bug had some kind of headgear, I think. Also, Kami-sama might have allowed or planned for the unification to happen.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Re: Ranma + system bug = ????

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:14 am

I don't remember the name but Ranma was also able to control lesser system bugs in it. It really scared Skuld when allot of them were summoned making a wall she couldn't see through that none of the norms in that situation could see at all.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:00 pm

There are a couple like this... Might it have been 'Phenomenal Cosmic Powers' by Driver Jim Ohki?

There was another... I think it was 'Ah My System Bug' by Gekigengar3

And for another one with odd interaction with bugs, there was 'When Gods Fall' by Pug

There were a few others.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:21 pm

The first one's way too new, but the second one's history fits with the time frame in which I read it, and a glance confirmed that it's what I'm looking for. Thanks! I don't know if I ever read the third... I recognize the author, though.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:45 pm

The second one is what came to mind from your description, myself. I'm sure that's the one.
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Talah » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Crescent Pulsar R wrote:The first one's way too new, but the second one's history fits with the time frame in which I read it, and a glance confirmed that it's what I'm looking for. Thanks! I don't know if I ever read the third... I recognize the author, though.

Where did you glance at it at? I found it on fanfiction.net and it only had 2 chapters. Is that the same place?
Talah
Senshi Candidate

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Yeah. I couldn't get the author's website with archive.org. ;/
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search