Ranma The Phoenix

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma The Phoenix

Postby acerabus » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Since my other search seems to be coming up empty I thought I would start another.

Does anyone know of any good fics where Ranma either possess or has some form of connection to the Phoenix Force from the Marvel comic book universe?
acerabus
Senshi Cadet

Re: Ranma The Phoenix

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:58 pm

acerabus wrote:Since my other search seems to be coming up empty I thought I would start another.

Does anyone know of any good fics where Ranma either possess or has some form of connection to the Phoenix Force from the Marvel comic book universe?

Ahhh... you want Marvel powers, not Phoenix tribe powers... Sorry, almost responded based on my assumption. Regrettibly, I don't follow Marvel comics crossovers too much. A few older ones, but not ones to come to mind with that specific power.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Ranma The Phoenix

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:42 am

The newer Song of Hope might qualify. I don't know.

There's another that's an X-men crossover, where I think he has a connection to the Phoenix Force (his mother being a phoenix, I think), but I can't remember the name of it. If I remember correctly, the story left off with Ranma battling another Phoenix (thought dead or exiled, I think), which resulted in his body being split in two, with him being stuck with his cursed form (that's why I picked up the story, of course) while the other phoenix escapes in his body.

Are they good? That's rather subjective, if you ask me. Considering how few of these stories exist, I'd just take what I can get. :P
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search