Curses aren't the Only Change scene

Bridging the gap between Ideas and C&C.

Post individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Curses aren't the Only Change scene

Postby Tovath » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:40 am

I'm having trouble getting this scene to come out right, probably because I have not got much of an idea of what goes on in a police station. Any help that anyone could give would be most appreciated.

“Hey, Katarina Captain Forrest wants to see you.”
“Did he say why?” asked Katarina looking up from the paperwork covering her desk. The other officer just shoke his head “I better go see then.”
When Katarina entered the chief's office the first thing he asked her was if she could get in contact with the guy from Special Ops.
Katarina thought about it. Tomas did say he was going to be working with Minako.
“I should be able to, why?”
“We had someone come to us this morning saying that she had information on the Dark Agency and she would give it to us if we protect her from them. We don't have the resources to do so, said the chief of Police, besides magical crimes are out of our jurastiction. We have of course called their hot line, but they took awhile to respond last time. So I want you to contact their officer that is here now.”
*Now lets see Minako should be out of school by now and she should know how to get in contact with Tomas,* thought Katarina as she left the station and got in her car.
It was only a short drive and soon Katarina was about to ring the Aino's doorbell, but before she could she heard voices in the backyard.
“Oh no there is no way “
*That was Minako, wonder what?*
“Come on ya have to learn ta fight.” said a guy's voice, probably Ranma''s.
I do to know how to fight. I you don't remember you guys came asking me for help not that long ago.”
A female voice replied, “Ya 'cause you know magic. That don't mean failing around and hoping ta hit something is fighting.”
*I had better help Minako out here, need to interrupt anyway* thought Katarina as she turned the corner into the backyard, avoided that punch that Minako had somehow managed to dodge and told them the news. Fortunately Tomas was already ther so they didn't have to go looking for him before heading to the police station.

xxxxxxxx

As they drew near to the police station, they heard the sounds of gun fire and bodies hitting the wall. Minako paused to transform, while Ranma and Makoto broke into a run and Tomas well he kinda did both; he put his glamourie on while he was running. By the time that Sailor V made it to the scene the fight was just about over. She arrived to the sight of Ranma finishing off the youma with some kind of vacuum blades.
“Cool you got that chi attack you have been working on to work.
“Yep pretty good huh.”
Captain Forrest didn't know what he was expecting the Special Ops agent to look like, but he sure wasn't expecting him to look so young or Asian. What with his black hair tied back in a pigtail he looked more like one of those kids that give the truant officers so much trouble.
“Captain,” said Katarina off to his side, “This is Tomas Drake, the special Ops agent you wished to see.”
As the captain turned to look at them, Tomas was glad that the glamorie he was wearing made him look older. They shoke hands and Captain Forest asked who the kid that defeated that thing was.
“He's a friend who is faster on his feet then I am.”
“Ah well come inside and meet this Flourite.”
The inside of the police station looked just like one would expect.
(need more description here)

“Let me take over Tomas.” said a voice from behind them
Tomas reacted first to this by saying, “Ah, hello Puck. I'm glad you are here. You missed all the action earlier.”
“I fealh the traces of that when I arrived “
These were not circumstances anyone of Avalon had ever dealt with before . Their contact with police usually consisted of telling them to stay away and occasionally getting information from them. The few times that someone had defected before they had come directly to the Court of Avalon and formally switched their alliance.
These facts didn't faze Puck at all. This was what he was best at after all. He knew the best way like he knew what he was doing was to demand stuff.
I will need the use of one of your interrogation rooms.”
Right Katerina accompany them to Room number two.” Captain Forrest said, “Remember we haven't given them custody of her yet.”
“Dear Captain you hardly need to worry about my conduct with one who wishes to change their alliance.”
“just get to the interrogation room and ask your questions. I've got work to do cleaning up this mess.”
The police Captain stomped off and Katarina took them to a simple room and started up the recording equipment.
“Why are you bothering with that?”
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Outlines and Scenes