Post your Fuku Fics Ideas Up for Adoption here!

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Post your Fuku Fics Ideas Up for Adoption here!

Postby Blackcat101 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Okay, here is the first idea.

Queen Serenity dying wish made the Sailor Senshi be reborn in the present, but she made the Dark Generals and Queen Beryl take the long route of several reincarnations. In the present time, one guy who is part time girl named Ranma Saotome finds out he is the reincarnation of Queen Beryl. Problem is, he is not interested at all in playing the role of a villain for magical girls. Can the Dark Generals and Queen Metalia force him/her to do it anyway?
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Post your Fuku Fics Ideas Up for Adoption here!

Postby Noy Telinú » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:44 pm

It needs to be... 5 paragraphs? I think.

Yeah.
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Pale Wolf » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:07 pm

There's no specific length limit. The general idea is... well, enough to actually have some idea of what the idea is. It's not detailed, but it is enough to start the discussion going, so it suffices. (Especially considering the thread intent is for the thread to be full of numerous such short idea seeds)
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby MovieBrat » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:56 pm

I made about mine already but what the hell, here it is exactly as I wrote before.

In a past life, Ranma was Serena born on Mondas, the twin planet of Earth. She was basically just a normal girl who endured the harsh cold on the planet as it drifted away from Earth's orbit. She was among the first to become, you guessed it, a Cyberman. That's right, the Doctor Who universe is involved in this concept, the Cybermen in particular. She was only partially converted so she only managed to escape but not before much of her body parts such as her arms and legs were no longer organic, at least partially non-organic (I'm going by their appearence in the Tenth Planet and Spare Parts). She escaped the planet on a military ship and managed to crash land on the moon due to exhaustion.

She was rescued by the Senshi and placed on life support but begged Queen Serenity to kill her considering what's currently happening on Mondas. She wasn't sure but Serena did herself in the end jumping off from the palace.

Cue to the present day, Ranma has been getting dreams of her past life to the point where her past self is angrily begging him to free him because she's his memory.

During all of this however, the Sailor Senshi are enjoying their peace after the defeat of Galaxia but unknown to them a series of youma attacks (a combination of monsters from their previous encounters) and Rei and Hotaru have been having nightmares of what seemed to be humanoid shaped figures but made of metal. Surprise, surprise, it turns out that the Cybermen have been watching them and informed by their Cybermats, they sent out various monsters to keep them off track trying to get them to believe there's something else going on. But it doesn't matter as Ranma gets a new set of "dreams" via visits from the spirit of Queen Serenity who warns him of the incoming invasion of Earth.

Fast forward after a series of Ranma getting involved in the youma attacks, him, Akane and the Senshi are finally caught by the Cybermen and are taken to Telos for conversion. And this time, they checked for any remaining Cryons (and killed them too). In one last dream though, Serenity gives him the henshin wand and communicator basically telling him that the Senshi will need his help and repent for the Mondasians destructive executions for survival but he has a choice, he can choose to go with it or not but warsn him to think about the consequences about both options first. After waking up (and escaping), he buries the wand throwing it away but is knocked out by a Cyberman via a stun gun. He has a vision of himself being converted and like before, he escaped but not before gunning down Akane and Sailor Moon in a violent rage.

After waking up, Ranma reverses his decision and decides to take the wand and transforms into Sailor Mondas.

That's all I could think of feel free to improve on it for anyone who wants to take it.
MovieBrat
Senshi Cadet

Postby Blackcat101 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:04 am

Here is another idea: Ranma and the Starlights

Running away from their home planet because of Galaxia and looking for their princess,, the Starlights are forced to stop using their Senshi powers and become mercenaries. To hide their indentities better, they disguise as men and as merceneries they use weapons and armor, taking the name of the "Starkillers". Six months later, The Starkillers are hired to kill a certain guy named Ranma Saotome, but why did that guy changed into a red head that looks like their lost princess?
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:10 am

I thought of an idea to make things make sense with the SM universe. But it could be my hate of Usagi and Tux boy showing.

So...

The idiot blonde and her tux boy friend survive the attack and so don't get sent to the future. But they die of natural causes soon after. Thus, the crystal is split up Shikon jewel style and within each of the reincarnated Senshi. Oh and Pluto gets hers in the mail delivered by ups. ^_^

Anyway, the girls who would be the Senshi go on with their normal lives until a white cat finds a blonde girl named Minako. Minako is tasked with defeating evil and finding the other Senshi. Meanwhile, a black cat is found and adopted by twin blue haired girls. Chaos ensues.

Mercury is Ami.
Venus is Minako.
Earth is evilly Beryl who is trapped for now.
Mars is Ranma, born a girl cuz yuri is awesome. No curse.
Jupiter is Ukyo.
Saturn is Hotaru.
Neptune is Akane.
Uranus is Haruka.
And Pluto is you know...

Anyway, things start by Genma trying to engage Ranma to a Tendo Ryusuke style. And he raises her like that as well. Ranma is annoyed of course, but accepts herself instead of trying to be more feminine. It helps with attracting the ladies. 8)
The two Tendo twins are like yin yang. Akane the über tomboy while Ami is a smart but feminine über genius. Things... Get a bit messy. Mostly because Ranma talks and acts like a guy way too much to be believed to be female.

Stuff happens... Yeah.
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes