Fate Stay Night /Warcraft cross over

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Fate Stay Night /Warcraft cross over

Postby Vahn » Fri May 10, 2013 5:54 pm

So I been having a crazy idea go through my head, playing wow and watching fate zero. What if..Saber get transported to the Wow world? The divergence path that think would work is right after fate zero, if we do it after fsn then she have foo much baggaes and attachment to make it interesting. The more of a blank slate she has as a character the more Ifeel we can freely shape her.

I thought about putting Archer and Shiro in there but thd more I thought about it the more Saber stands out as the perfect choice especially regarding to Alliance, Blue color, golden sword, Lion symbol. It just fits.

So Secanrio one 1 Fate Zero arrives on Pre first war Azeroth and help fight in the first war, She would be known as the lioness of stormwind while Lothar is the champion of stormwind. She is then cut from Azeroth time by gul dan and thrown into the Wow world currently as of mop and see little varian all grown up. Her adventure begin right at mop.

Scenario 2 She is transported tk Elywnn forest in vanilla wow and decide she does not have to shoulder the burdern, she is taken in around lake shire and try to live out her life. The fact that the Stormwind symbol and colors reminds her comfortably of her homeland and she decide to stay.

Orcs attack forces her to show her skilk once more and she majestically rally the people of lake shire to victory. Onxyia noticed this and so begin the plot that can go many different ways.

Scenario 3. She ends up in night elves land during cata, darkshore amd call the night elves fae and fairied folks. The night elves would be surprised and amazed to see Saber was already marked with Elune favor. Her no nonsense approach to an enemy made her well respected among the night elves. Saber adventures and discover the rest of the human race slowly from dark shore.

All of them think would be pretty fun to write, gives people a sense of exploration as saber see each new area of Azeroth.

Saber wouldnt retain her power and ability from fate zero
Elune should be giving Saber all the prana she needs
or
The holy light supplies Saber with all the prana she needs

She would tire like anyone else but I am thinking in the known universe she would be carrying a weaponuch stronger the the Ashbringer and above that of frostmourne.

One thing I would find neat woukd be to drive home saber royal status, that not only was she king but was the high king, Remeber the scene in fate zero where she majestically charged up Excalibur? Imagine that as her ultimate reveal.

A side scenario that I had in mind was saber being disgusted with Arthas for destorying his people. I can see a duel and a conversation about kingship happens between the two as they duel each other viciously.

Again Emiya might be neat but Saber seems to fit better.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes