Transgender transformation fanfic ideas

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Transgender transformation fanfic ideas

Postby Blackcat101 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:04 am

Post your transgender transformation ideas for shows that usually don't have transgender

D.N.Angel

D.N.Angel Magical Girl, The return of the Dark Mousy doesn't go as expected, when it turns out Daisuke Niwa grandmother was a Demon Hunter and the two genetic traits got mixed up.

On the day Daisuke was supposed to turn into the Dark Mousy for the first time, he had been carrying a ring his grandmother had given him and told to give it to the girl he was gonna marry. After being rejected by Risa Harada he slips the ring on his finger without really noticing. Later that day, the heart-broken Daisuke undergoes a strange mutation that not only changes him into another person, but also into a magical girl!

His mother Emiko is surprised, as she had actually been expecting his son to change, but to end looking as a boy. Thankfully, after talking with his grandmother, he is able to change back by removing the ring and cleaning his mind of all thoughts. If his body tries to change without the ring he just feels great pain without changing, and as he happens to NEED to change everytime he has romantic feelings for his crush or whenever he thinks too long about her, and he happens to be an hormonal teen, he has to resign himself to carry the ring around.

It seems now Daisuke Niwa has to deal with both being the genetic reincarnation of a famous thief, and fighting Demons as a magical girl so the world doesn't get destroyed. Also there is another personality in his head called Dark, that continually protests the fact he can only take over when Daisuke turns into a girl, and that he is a thief, not a demon hunter and than that damn demon hunter outfit shows too much skin!

Status: Just posting the idea to see if someone will do it, I haven't read that manga much. Personally I think Dark reactions about being a girl would make it hilarious.

Bleach

Strawberry a genderbender bleach fanfic. Ichigo had a great sense of dread, of impeding doom, something just wasn't right about him since Orihime had healed him, after trying to get his Shinigami powers back he not only becomes a Shinigami again, but also female. Will he lose his powers to change back into a guy? Or will Ichigo stay female and go to Rescue Rukia?

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7440

Slayers

Not a real cure Zelgadiss Graywords has been looking for a cute to become a human for years. When he hears about a spell that turns horrible fish monsters into humans he decides to try it onto himself. Only it turns out those monsters only take human form because they are an all female race and they need to breed with human men to survive. So poor Zel ends being human, but not the way he wanted. But hey the spell isn’t permanent right? What do you mean she can only change back after having sex?

Status: Again, another idea posted so people can use it. Not a very original idea and similar things have done before but I figured I would contribute my grain of salt.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Transgender transformation fanfic ideas

Postby Spica75 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:25 pm

I have at least two HP ones that i already have some stuff written for...

First one, Harry had a twin sister, and she´s the one that actually got killed, except she didn´t, she was sort of protected by ending up as part of Harry. Everyone thinks she died so nothing is ever said, and Harry acting a bit strange at times is just taken as par for the course. Starts getting a bit weird when he gets her as his patronum, waaay early, and people thinks it´s his mother... And then... :mrgreen:

Second one, the big bad figured out that as long as he doesn´t face HP in person, but just keep cutting down everything else in opposition, while just sending flunkies to kill off anyone helping Harry, things went really, REALLY bad. So in the end, a lone HP tries a spell together with the ghosts of Ginny, Hermione and Luna, to send them back in time.
Sort of works. Except they didn´t end up as their younger selves as they thought was meant. Luna ends up as a previously nonexistant younger sister of Heather(semi-canon character), Hermione as the twin of Daphne Greengrass and Ginny, oops, she ends up as a "muggleborn" Gerald...

The obvious and easy way to do it is of course to use halloween from Buffy, the fun thing is when it´s accidental, like in one fic i hope to post eventually for the Ship of the line challenge, there Jonathan THINKS he dressed up as Boba Fett. But he actually dressed up as Ailyn, Boba´s daughter, who impersonated him. :D

Cant think of any more right now... :|

And totally worth continuing.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby uragaaru » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:37 pm

This is ironic given my writing, but I don't like transformation stories. More specifically, I tend to get easily bored by stories that center their premise on a magical or super-science sex change unless a)it's incidental to the main plot/a complicating but relatively minor device to a larger story (see Ranma or AKB49) or b) there's a lot of queer subtext/drama/gaynst (see Your and My Secret, Kashimashi, Please Save My Earth to a lesser extent).

I've been toying with the idea for a small fic where one of the Sailor Senshi (In my mind it's someone such as Ami or Hotaru, but an interesting take would be someone traditionally feminine like Usagi or Minako) comes out as a trans* masculine, which prompts a fair bit of character drama, particularly given the sense of betrayal, partially because they thought they knew someone and that isn't the case and they are worried about what it means for the future since who knows how it will affect protecting the earth/galaxy). That said, it's not something I'm prepared to expand upon at the moment.
uragaaru
Senshi Cadet

Postby Blackcat101 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:54 am

Spica75 wrote:And totally worth continuing.

While writing female Ichigo is amusing, I am having trouble about how to write the rest of the cast. And I am also quite disappointed with Bleach, because instead of turning into a series where each chracter can defeat a bad guy, it became a "Only the hero counts" story. Plus I totally feel the story should have ended with the defeat of Aizen. But I would continue the fanficc anyway if I had help.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 pm

And I am also quite disappointed with Bleach, because instead of turning into a series where each chracter can defeat a bad guy, it became a "Only the hero counts" story.

Totally agree on that. It went rather sad... So much potential, but after the first main arc was over, it started a long and painful fall into the pit of doom.

While writing female Ichigo is amusing, I am having trouble about how to write the rest of the cast.

Don´t be too harsh, just write them as you want or can. If the story is good, characters straying from canon, doesn´t matter much unless you botch them so utterly that noone could ever recognise them.
And sometimes, even then the story might still be well worth reading.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Spica75 wrote:Totally agree on that. It went rather sad... So much potential, but after the first main arc was over, it started a long and painful fall into the pit of doom.

The first main ark was to rescue Rukia, Ichigo going God Mode to defeat Aisen wasn't so bad, but after that Bleach should have ended.

Spica75 wrote:Don´t be too harsh, just write them as you want or can. If the story is good, characters straying from canon, doesn't matter much unless you botch them so utterly that none could ever recognize them. And sometimes, even then the story might still be well worth reading.

Well, while it may be nice to continue, the fact is that I don't feel that "Strawberry" is a story I can continue on my own. If anyone wants to continue the story, they they can do it. As long as every chapter has the text "This fanfic is based in the story 'Strawberry', by Blackcat101".
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:11 pm

The first main ark was to rescue Rukia, Ichigo going God Mode to defeat Aisen wasn't so bad, but after that Bleach should have ended.

Oh there was certainly some good parts later on as well, but when rewatching it from start to end, and skipping fillers, it was very noticeable how after the first arc, it just never managed the quality of earlier, overall getting worse over time.

Well, while it may be nice to continue, the fact is that I don't feel that "Strawberry" is a story I can continue on my own. If anyone wants to continue the story, they they can do it. As long as every chapter has the text "This fanfic is based in the story 'Strawberry', by Blackcat101".

"...based ON the story..." :mrgreen:

Lets hope someone finds it then.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Noy Telinú » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:10 pm

What a coincidence!

I had an idea for Romeo and Juliet...

But Romeo as a girl! A tomboy girl. A tomboy girl lesbian who is kinda a Casanova person and worries her cousin due to her improper behavior. To do this she ends up crossdressing and using aliases to pick up chicks. ^_^

And that's how she meets Juliet...
"Oh no! What haz happened? As you cats would say." Akane asked, horrified.

"Cats do not speak that way!" Luna yelled.

"Normal sucks."-Noy Telinú
Noy Telinú
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes