Mermaid Ukyo

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: Mermaid Ukyo

Postby LawOhki » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:51 am

In what little I have written up, I accidentally gave Ranma the same coloring as Melody. Originally for a reference to his generic clothing set but then i said screw it he can be descended from one of Ariels sister which gives another reason for a rivalry.

Change of direction, because Jusenkyo ideas like that are silly and aren't going to work for anything.

Ideas for misunderstandings or things that the merfolk find super interesting about the human world.

For example, frice suggested that when they were little, Ukyo wore some nail polish on one of her three meetings with him, which fascinates young Ranma leading to him wanting to get painted all over his tail. Post being reunited, Ukyo comes home to find Ranma/Nabiki having made a gigantic mess painting themselves. Anything brightly colored being almost like catnip.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Re: Mermaid Ukyo

Postby frice2000 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Ideas for misunderstandings or things that the merfolk find super interesting about the human world.

Aquariums, fish markets, jewelers, anything electronic/electric, fire.

Anything brightly colored being almost like catnip.

Ukyo inheriting that too would be fun. Can barely stop herself from joining in!
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Previous

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes