Ranma's Two Wings

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Ranma's Two Wings

Postby StarrySkyS » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:10 am

So, I got this idea for a while now and I was wondering what you all thought about it.

It's a Ranma X Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa(My Two Wings) crossover where Ranma is a hermiphrodite(Is that the proper term?). In this one Genma raises Ranma like normal but then puberty hits and Ranma starts developing girl parts which make being a guy really difficult. Now the things I can't think of is whether Nodoka is one of the aliens(What are they called?) or if she had a relationship with one of the aliens. Also, whether Ranma should get jusenkyo curse (specifically) or not as either paths can lead to different story telling.

The fic would focus on Ranma going through confusion as Genma is not reallyl..well...supportive of a more open route with Ranma and Ranma's own feeling as they were raised as a 'Man Amoung Men' or something like that. It go through not only of other people coming to accept Ranma but Ranma themself coming to accept their nature.
StarrySkyS
Senshi Candidate

Re: Ranma's Two Wings

Postby DCG » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Well.. that sure would make the interaction with the others interesting..
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes