Pepper's Lot

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

Pepper's Lot

Postby PepperJAQ » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:13 am

Well, lot is a bit much, but I plan on using this thread for anything I make. Anyhoo...

To open (for now), an image based on a fic idea I have brewing in my head. Based loosely on 'Realms', it's going to be a story following Ranma and Usagi through a fantasy world ala DnD/Forgotten Realms.

And then there are two wips of Ranma in Senshi version of Rider outfits. Ixa and OOO. Again, from fics I"m playing with on google drive.

More coming soon XD Thought I'd at least post something though, since I've been kinda quiet the last week. ^_^;
*sends much good vibes to friends*
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Re: Pepper's Lot

Postby LawOhki » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:20 am

PepperJAQ wrote:Well, lot is a bit much, but I plan on using this thread for anything I make. Anyhoo...

To open (for now), an image based on a fic idea I have brewing in my head. Based loosely on 'Realms', it's going to be a story following Ranma and Usagi through a fantasy world ala DnD/Forgotten Realms.
;

Ranma in a fantasy world with a fairy companion? I can get behind that. :mrgreen:
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:07 pm

I was thinking Ranma/Kaze no Stigma fusion, crossover with sailor moon, set in a fantasy world, but that fits too...
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Very nice.

I really dig the wind effects you have going on their hair and clothes, and on the grasses.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby PepperJAQ » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:09 am

Posting a few new-ish images for funsies since I got back into my account XD
Enjoy!
Attachments
SailorRanmaOOOidea.JPG
And this one is some sketches based on a Ranma/SailorMoon/KamenRiderOOO fic idea... That has Kasumi possessed by Ankh. XD I'm working on a small write up on the idea right now that I'll post in my Ranma/SM/Rider thread later.
sailorcharon2ndcolor.jpg
An image for a fic inspired by Ozz's The best of times. This one, Ranma was just looking to let off some steam, found the senshi doing demon hunting and was like 'you know what? sure, why not' XD this one has gone under a ton of revisions and not a single full chapter has yet to be written, though I have a lot of random scenes in a couple of docs...
dccurseranma.jpg
This one was inspired by chats with some friends bout Ranma/DC style fics. Also it's a little bit of a body type study between Ranma Chan and Akane. One thing I always had an issue with when it came to Rumiko Takahashi's art was that it was kinda hard to tell they had different body types at all
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:11 am

Very impressive.

I really like how evocative your opening image with Ranma, Usagi and Fairy is for "Realms"

And I love the expressions Ranma and Sestuna have in your drawing for Ozz's fic.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby PepperJAQ » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:49 am

Thanks. Though the Pluto in that image is from the official art for crystal. Wanted to get the style of ranma a bit closer and to do a size comparison. X3
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:40 am

In that case well done integrating Ranma to the Crystal style. ^^;
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby PepperJAQ » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:49 am

I LIVE... and I'm still poking away at my fic ideas.

One of the fic ideas i've been poking at (and I did post about before, but has changed a lot since then) is a fic inspired by Sunny's Strained Harmony. It's, of course, a Ranma/Sailor moon cross with Ranma ending up being a nanny to Hotaru. I currently have the bulk of the first 5 chapters planned and about half that to different levels of written. Basically the first arc from getting the job to getting the powers and entering the fight... Anyhoo, as with most of my ideas that I've been poking at for years, I have been taking the plots of Kamen Rider shows and cannibalizing those, as well as kinda crafting 'rider' style senshi powers for Ranma.

In this case, Kamen Rider Wizard. Though, since 'Sailor Wizard' feels a touch wonky to me (it may not be, but it does to me), I'm going with 'Sailor Mage' for now (*shrugs* still probably clunky, maybe even worse XD but until I post a chapter with the official name for the fic, it can always change XD and even then I can still change it. fan fic is great XD)

For the fic, I'm going with 'Manga Black' for her hair (something that I'm planning as standard for any sailor moon cross that involves Ranma actually getting senshi or senshi style powers that I do eventually post), and much like how the Senshi of the Live version's hair changes, so will Ranma's.

For those that know about kamen rider: Yes, the style is based on the S.I.C. figure version XD

PrettyRiderSailorMageFlameStylewip.JPG

Different Hair styles and Gem shapes depending on element type:
(note: Hurricane's tiara gem should be a triangle like on the rest of her)
FlameWaterHurricaneLandCloseupwip.jpg

On the back of rider belts, there are a kinda box (irl reason is for the toy version's belt to cover where the two sides of the belt connect), so I just redesigned that to be like a bow clasp XD
Flame Style back.JPG

Wip of 'Infinity Style' (Wizard's final form). Much like Sunny's fic, Ranma will get an amulet from Setsuna. In this fic's case it's going to be an Opal and tied to how she gets her final form (not too different from Wizard, though an opal instead of a diamond. cause I said so : p)
InfinityStyleWip.jpg

The previous versions. On the Left are the designs before I switched to bows. I wanted to keep the gems on the coat of the original rider design, and figured i'd go with a simpler scarf thing, but then I realized it looked too much like a neck tie... was starting to play with a smaller bow, but it just didn't feel right. The design on the right is the original one you can find on the post I made a year and a half ago... (note: I'm using a 'base' for my current designing process that is based around the vibe of the Crystal designs. That is a big reason, besides art growth, for the difference in style)
WizardFlameWHLcloseFLAMEv1.jpg

I'm going to try to have some actual chapters to post soon XD
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:29 pm

Very cool!

I think you got a good blend of the two styles. And you're right that the bows do add to it.

Neat idea using the gems to change. And alas, that's likely more work than I've done on my Nanny Ranma story in recent years^^;
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby PepperJAQ » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:58 pm

OH WOW, I poke back in and most of my images have corrupted T3T
Oh well. Pepper is back on her shit again. XD
Poking at a few of my fics again with fresh eyes (what? 2 years or so later ^_^;;; )

I am a little sad that my particular zone of ideas seems pretty damn nitche, since I have an image that you could generally figure out the broadest strokes of my plot IF you:
Know about both the general Sailor Moon and Kamen Rider OOO plot
Can figure out which senshi matches which combo (a couple of them might be a surprise due to thematic aspects making elemental matches not quite line up)
Have read enough Fan fic to probably guess which senshi I'd be turning Ranma into by the end of the fic XD

Going to post the image anyway just for giggles.
Might actually post a chapter or two later once I got things a bit more complete on the writing chapters end ^_^;
Attachments
Medalstory.jpg
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Cheb » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:54 am

Almost all the images are broken (screenshot: https://chebmaster.com/_share/fukufics_ ... images.png )
Opening them by clicking on them results in the same garbage, just colored differently.
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Return to Fan Art