Stylistic Musings

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

Re: Stylistic Musings

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:22 pm

Now all we need is to figure out Ranma's cutie mark. The monad is traditional, but overworked. A sloshing bucket, or perhaps a sweatdrop? Something representing duality or chaos.

I'm not so sure of Ranma being an alicorn, considering the way s/he feels about magic. But a pegasus (for an aerial style) makes sense. Then, Akane would be an earth pony with a mallet for a cutie mark.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Re: Stylistic Musings

Postby LawOhki » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 pm

Ellen Kuhfeld wrote:Now all we need is to figure out Ranma's cutie mark. The monad is traditional, but overworked. A sloshing bucket, or perhaps a sweatdrop? Something representing duality or chaos.

I'm not so sure of Ranma being an alicorn, considering the way s/he feels about magic. But a pegasus (for an aerial style) makes sense. Then, Akane would be an earth pony with a mallet for a cutie mark.

Oh Ranma's cutie mark has been figured out for a bit. It's just going to take a really big event for it to be summoned. Alicorn is purely because baby Discord saw alicorns and copied them. And Ranma does find magic quite handy, cause of the whole lack of actual hands thing. :mrgreen:

As for Akane, I still haven't figured out what will be done about the Nerima contingent. Originally considered that she would be brought along and while Ranma ends up in a happy place, she ends up having a nightmarish time without any help. But that didn't materialize cause it was too mean. However there will be a reunion at some point I'm just not sure on the details yet.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Previous

Return to Fan Art