[R.5/SM] Strained Harmony: Bunny-maid!

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

[R.5/SM] Strained Harmony: Bunny-maid!

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:26 pm

And here's my modification of a fanart Acey did for my Fic "Strained Harmony.
I figured I might as well have her curls and bunny ears actually drawn out.

Here

I redid her hair. And I expanded out her figure and made her a bit shorter. Thanks to J. St.C. Patrick for all his help, especially on the "lop ears".
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Re: [R.5/SM] Strained Harmony: Bunny-maid!

Postby Té Rowan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:02 pm

*blink* *blink* Woah... My imagination was most certainly not that extreme on the hair.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Té Rowan wrote:*blink* *blink* Woah... My imagination was most certainly not that extreme on the hair.

Hehe. The curls on her head are about how they'd go.

I might have made the lop ears a bit longer than they are in ch4 & 5 for visualization. Though she is growing them out.

But least you can see why Nabiki didn't recognize her ;p
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Té Rowan wrote:*blink* *blink* Woah... My imagination was most certainly not that extreme on the hair.

Yeah, I was way off. I didn't have the length or appearance right. I thought her hair was fairly short, no longer than chin-length in general, while the "lop ears" didn't go past her shoulders. And even if the length of the lop ears is exaggerated in the picture, now that I know they're curlicued that puts their length beyond what Ranma had started with.
Last edited by Crescent Pulsar S on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:30 pm

I didn't think nanny ranma had gotten so...plump
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:41 pm

Crescent Pulsar S

Yeah, I was [url]way[/url] off. I didn't have the length or appearance right. I thought her hair was fairly short, no longer than chin-length in general, while the "lop ears" didn't go past her shoulders. And even if the length of the lop ears is exaggerated in the picture, now that I know they're curlicued that puts their length beyond what Ranma had started with.

[To be fair, her hair on her head was about that short.

[And I think her lop ears were written as being mid shoulder.

[And yes, I originally thought I could have them being more wavy but I couldn't get that to look right.

[So... ^^; it's a mix of limited skills and having the writing not quite look as well in the art form... and then simply exaggerating the art.

[But yes, Ranma is having her hair grow out, and since she's had a couple years to do it....

talonhunter

I didn't think nanny ranma had gotten so...plump

[Heh.

[This is probably more ch6 than ch5. Figure wise, but yeah.

[It is something that has been a factor that everyone has noticed and came to a head in ch5

[Thanks for the comments!
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:42 pm

talonhunter wrote:I didn't think nanny ranma had gotten so...plump

Plump? That's at least Beth Ditto fat. Horrible. She has no sex appeal at all in those pictures.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Dumbledork wrote:
Plump? That's at least Beth Ditto fat. Horrible. She has no sex appeal at all in those pictures.

Those pictures? So... a deliberate use of plural. Erm, the only other Nanny picture there is Acey's original.

http://sunny-temple.deviantart.com/art/ ... -491981663

And if you think that figure is plump, let alone fat, then I don't know what to say about your views on body image.

I mean I can understand you saying that about the one I modified, sure. But the other one? Okay...
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Dumbledork » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:45 am

Yes, Ranma is not that fat in the original one, but still a lot more than I had imagined after reading the chapter.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:45 am

Well.... if you think *that* image is far too much weight... even *after* reading the chapters of Strained Harmony....

Again not much more I can say to that.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:16 am

The only word that fits -- Rubensesque.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Té Rowan » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:15 pm

Ah... That was what I was trying to think of. Of course, all that yummy stuff had to have gone somewhere (grins sheepily), not that I oughta say much.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Ellen Kuhfeld

The only word that fits -- Rubensesque.

[That's the word!
[And was what I was going for with her figure.

Té Rowan

Ah... That was what I was trying to think of. Of course, all that yummy stuff had to have gone somewhere (grins sheepily), not that I oughta say much.

[Indeed!
[And you bring up a good point, with Ranma's diet and lifestyle there was bound to be some effect.

[Now she's still working so there is a lot of muscular growth, but even that will have her look larger, especially given Ranma was never lacking for curves.

[Thanks for commenting!
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby LawOhki » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Sunshine wrote:Those pictures? So... a deliberate use of plural. Erm, the only other Nanny picture there is Acey's original.

http://sunny-temple.deviantart.com/art/ ... -491981663

And if you think that figure is plump, let alone fat, then I don't know what to say about your views on body image.

I mean I can understand you saying that about the one I modified, sure. But the other one? Okay...

No it says something quite clear about your views on body image that you felt the need to crank it up even more. Don't act like you're all body positive when you purposely made Ranma gain a large amount of weight at an unhealthy rate due to poor eating habits. Some responsible nanny she is, doesn't have an ounce of self control.

It's a pattern that's repeated in everyone of your stories, you purposely turn every female character and any males who are soon to be turned into girls, into interchangeable fetishistic caricatures of women. You dedicate entire chapters to detailing ugly hair styles no one would ever wear, gorging on food, and making dresses that are ever more gaudy.

Those vacant doll eyes you gave this one at least are accurate for how much of her soul you've crushed beneath your desires to write about pretty dresses and makeup.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Oh wow, for someone who has repeatedly said how much you don't care you just can't help yourself.

And I gotta love your deliberate misrepresentation. Given that body image line of mine was about the *original* drawing of Acey. You know the one that's not actually fat. You know the one that had its url quoted in your post.

Wow.

That is fitting given you try to make a grand ending on... "Those vacant doll eyes you gave this one at least are accurate" Yeah, those vacant eyes... that I didn't draw.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Next

Return to Fan Art