らんま Damaged and afraid.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Re: らんま Damaged and afraid.

Postby rogue7 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:30 am

PCHeintz72 wrote:
'Ranma Aijou and Aitou' by JohnnyG did this. Ranma got the engagement moved to Kasumi and she had to help him thoguh this as he tended to flich or worry she was going to hit him like the rest. Though JohnnyG deleted his copy and it went to Driver jim ohki, whom deleted his copy and it went to somone else, whom renamed it and did not post it all.

'Relatively Absent' by Togashi Gaijin did this in a completely different way. Ranmas family ended up rescuing him from the herb arc... at one point he/she was taking a shower and one walked in on Ranma... Ranma was fully expecting to be hit and the person whom walked in was horrified... The family discussed it separate from Ranma and agreed to try to help Ranma through it. Regrettibly this story was erased fromt he Net, no known valid links to it...

I have these two saved if needed :) just PM me ;)
rogue7
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:41 am

No need for a PM my E-Mail is the same as my forum name just slap the symbol and yahoo.com after it. Both versions would be appreciated.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby khammel » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:05 pm

I put in a series of links elsewhere, but Gary Kleppe's "Lost" is an interesting story where Ranma gets afraid/cautious of food (as well as other things). It is a 'gritty urban drama' set in... Los Angeles. No web interface anymore, but Gary's fics are still there. 5 chapters: 1 2 3 4 5.

Added by edit: I have made an ePUB file of the story as well.
khammel
Senshi Cadet

Previous

Return to Fic Search