Ranma / Firefly

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma / Firefly

Postby Talah » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Are there any Ranma / Firefly fics floating around out there? My searches have come up empty.

Would also be cool to see if there are any HP / Firefly fics that arn't on fanfiction.net's archive (26). I've read all of them worth reading.

Any help would be appreciated.
Talah
Senshi Candidate

Re: Ranma / Firefly

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Talah wrote:Are there any Ranma / Firefly fics floating around out there? My searches have come up empty.

Would also be cool to see if there are any HP / Firefly fics that arn't on fanfiction.net's archive (26). I've read all of them worth reading.

Any help would be appreciated.

The closest to come to mind is a miss... There is a Ranma AA thread that has him, Kodachi, and Nanami Jinni (From El Hazard) acquiring a Firefly class ship... but that is *not* a firefly crossover, but a multicross with Aliens and Predator and a couple other series cameos (Fujisawa/Nanami/Priestesses from El Hazard, Xavier/Wolverine from XMen, Resident Evil megacorp, etc....)
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Ranma / Firefly

Postby Talah » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:30 pm

That sure is disappointing. I don't really like AA stuff much. Thanks for the reply though.
Talah
Senshi Candidate

Return to Fic Search