Selene/Serenity as Sailor Moon crossovers?

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Selene/Serenity as Sailor Moon crossovers?

Postby talonhunter » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Are there any stories out there where Queen Serenity/Selene is the one re incarnated because Usagi was never born to begin with?
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Selene/Serenity as Sailor Moon crossovers?

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:49 pm

talonhunter wrote:Are there any stories out there where Queen Serenity/Selene is the one re incarnated because Usagi was never born to begin with?

I do not know any of because never born, but I am aware of one that was due to changed history where Queen Serenity took her daughters place.

The one version of RANMA-SM 'Nemesis One Half' by Sub-Zero879 had that. It was nominally 2 arcs... one where a vengeful happosai inadvertently sends Ranma to the time of the moon kingdom... and the return arc where he is back in Nerima/Juban in current times with the reincarnated senshi.

However, that author deleted that version from the internet, and replaced it with a different version, then later again with a yet different version, and later yet with another version (yeah, I kid you not) (Between the main arc banishment to the moon kingdom and rewrites, and the 2nd return arc Resurrection and rewrites, I have 6 story arcs, so it is confusing which is which). I was so put out he replaced it multiple times, I never read the current version out there far enough to determine if that is still there or not. Note the one simply labeled 'Nemesis One Half' is not really the original despite being called that but his attempt to go back to something resembling the original.

Warning, that story is not only long, a bit confusing due to multiple replacements, but also at multiple points very dark... Ranma is at points tortured, brainwashed, put on trial by Moon kingdom, forced to deal with destiny and cannot fully change history, yet still manages 3 lovers. It is however, at least I thought so at the time, well written.

RANMA-SM 'Nemesis One Half Banishment' by Sub-Zero879 - [Dld Date=08/24/2010] - [Dld Size=890kb] - [Dld File Cnt=6] - [Dld Status=Complete]
  • - [MD Source=FF.NET] - [MD Rating=T] - [MD Word Cnt=164783]
  • - [MD Summary= -Old- Another mishap with Happosai ends with Ranma trapped in the Silver Millennium a time when the Moon Kingdom was corrupt and facing rebellion. Apprentice to the Senshi of Nemesis Ranma has the chance to make a change. Ranma/BSSM/Demonata crossover.]
  • - [Direct URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3503878/1/
  • - [Author1 URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/u/935186/

RANMA-SM 'Nemesis One Half Banishment Original' by Sub-Zero879 - [Dld Date=08/24/2010] - [Dld Size=893kb] - [Dld File Cnt=7] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
RANMA-SM 'Nemesis One Half' by Sub-Zero879 - [Dld Date=04/07/2011] - [Dld Size=697kb] - [Dld File Cnt=5] - [Dld Status=Inactive]
  • - [MD Source=FF.NET] - [MD Rating=T] - [MD Word Cnt=127383]
  • - [MD Summary= Happosai meant to just punish Ranma for his insolence. What went in as an aspiring martial artist however came back as a battle-hardened male Senshi of the deceased planet Nemesis. And no one could prepare themselves for the trouble that followed him.]
  • - [Direct URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6273850/1/
  • - [Author1 URL] https://www.fanfiction.net/u/935186/

RANMA-SM 'Nemesis One Half Resurrection Original' by Sub-Zero879 - [Dld Date=08/26/2009] - [Dld Size=897kb] - [Dld File Cnt=6] - [Dld Status=Inactive]

EDIT: here are some notes from a 8/2010 7th chapter from the 3rd incarnation of the original Banishment arc that was deleted (what I refer to as original, and what is on FF.NET is I think what I call the 4th version which deleted the author notes below, and he changed some minor formatting between 3rd and 4th versions for each chapter):

Long time no see, huh?

AN chapters are distasteful, so I myself am deleting this chapter in three days (Thursday) without prompting from mods, but I can't think of a more efficient way of informing yall about what's coming.

Nemesis One Half: Resurrection... is no more. Forgive me, those who actually liked it and were looking forward to more. To put it simply, the story veered off course and crashed hard. It wasn't just some simple error, but a mistake lying all the way back in the second chapter of it. Impossible to fix. I could have, of course, ignored it and continued the way I was going, but the error was too blatant to myself for me to ignore in a story I liked as much of this.

Now, what does that mean for Nemesis One Half as a whole? I'm... restarting. Kind of. I'm reverting this story back into it's original form, something I mentioned it had diverted from. I cleaned up Banishment a bit more (and left a few notes to myself for more places to fix up later), but now this story is dead, or at least ignorable.

In a few days, a new story will be posted, titled Nemesis One Half. That is the true story. I make no claim of it being a sequel of this, because I'm not intending for people to have read this before reading that. If anything, this is just a prequel as such that it will assist you in understanding the main story. In other words, if you continue onto the next story, a lot of stuff you already know from this will be regurgitated back to you.

This new story is a little bit of an experiment for me, instead of the original epic it was supposed to be. I have no doubt this decision will lose me some readers, which saddens me, but my hope is that it will be overall more enjoyable for those who continue and especially for those who will be just joining us.

So, this all is really just a fancy way of say 'thanks for sticking with me as far as yall have, and heads up for the continuation that won't be posted as additional chapters of this.'

Cya then, or goodbye here, folks.

-Sub
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Selene/Serenity as Sailor Moon crossovers?

Postby Spica75 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 am

talonhunter wrote:Are there any stories out there where Queen Serenity/Selene is the one re incarnated because Usagi was never born to begin with?

Aside from the one mentioned by Heintz, i know i´ve read one where Serenity replaces Usagi because the reincarnation spell went wonky. Don´t remember much of it but i think it had a lot of very poorly used crossovers(IIRC used to replace the other senshi among other things)...
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search