Ranma X Male O.C or MCrossoverCharacter

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma X Male O.C or MCrossoverCharacter

Postby StarrySkyS » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:57 pm

So, after reading 'Ranma No Zettai Kareshi' for a second time, is there any more Ranma/MaleOC pairing (Can also include yaoi) out there?

Also, can anyone think of a Ranma/MaleCrossoverCharacter pairing as well?
StarrySkyS
Senshi Candidate

Re: Ranma X Male O.C or MCrossoverCharacter

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:17 pm

That story. I actually quite liked Ranma slowly falling into love/deep friendship with the robot. I positively grew to hate it from the point Akane basically got away with murdering it though and the antics of engaging Ranma to someone else after it though. I stopped reading when Akane was evil enough to use Ukyo as a test subject for getting Ranma back.

I know a number of Ranma male matchups I've come across over the years, most are not crossovers though.

There was one where it turned out he was secretly a writer and gay...

EDIT: I suppose a couple Ranma and Tenchi crossovers would fit the bill... like 'Pegasus' and 'Pegasus II' by Sjiriki, or 'Feelings Are Blind' by Phillip Masters
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby StarrySkyS » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:57 am

PCHeintz72 wrote:There was one where it turned out he was secretly a writer and gay...

Hmm, do you remember what the story was? Sound interesting....
StarrySkyS
Senshi Candidate

Postby ckosacranoid » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:12 pm

The story with ranma gay and a writer sounds like it might be fun to read? Any idea where we can find it or the name or writer?
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby jasonjkay » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:12 am

I dont know about gay, but the only ones I know about where Ranma is a writer are listed here the best of which for me was Flashy Title by Lioconvoy.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search